TOP 500 REVIEWERon 29 June 2016
Just what I expect from Fruit of the Loom. A good fit, lovely feel to the t-shirt and very comfortable to wear. I bought these as nightwear but they could just as easily be worn for everyday use. Excellent price too - better than Dunnes equivalent (I'm A Northern Ireland customer). Doubly better because I don't have to drive to the mall to purchase.

Reordered Sept 2017.
on 3 October 2017
Feels plasticky and non breathing.

Ok to wear for a couple of hours, but super uncomfortable to wear on hot days or when moving a lot.

Certainly not good at all for exercising or working.

They say 100% cotton but they re either lying or I guess there s different kinds of cotton.

T shirts from the super markets clothes section feel ten times more comfortable.
on 26 September 2017
T-shirt is nice green colour , though I bought size L as I like it freer.I was shock by the size of the collar neck as very tight .Its not normal size for collar neck for T-shirt with size L.You need to stretch the neck collar in my case.I think the size of collar neck even less than medium size.Delivery was on time and good packed.
on 16 June 2017
This is an excellent quality shirt and such good value for money. Having 2 cats, my black clothing usually gets covered in cat hair. But the material this shirt is made of doesnt attract too much unwanted hair. Its also a perfect fit, and looks good !
on 18 May 2017
Fits as expected - would recommend not tumble drying, line dry or use radiators as I've been advised by the wearer that if tumble dried the neck collar shrinks and has to be slightly stretched. Not bad for the price as brought as to use for work wear
on 26 May 2017
Shirt was ok but was ginormous. I normally get XL but this buried me. fortunately I had a friend who it fit. He's happy.
on 15 August 2017
The length of the t shirt is a little disappointing but perhaps I should have checked. My son is slim but tall (nearly 6ft) and the small size is fine width wise but too short.
on 4 March 2017
Fruit of the Loom has again a good but I liked them better when the logo was on the tea-shirt was visible on the front of the garment not hid away on the label at the back come on fruit of the loom you need to advertise your tee shirts much better you used to at one time I know you like to keep the cost down but come on spent a little more I am sure you will reap the money back on sales
on 28 October 2017
I love these t shirts. So cheap and loads of colours to choose from. Men's t shirts fit me better and are more comfortable so I will be getting more:-)
on 20 July 2017
Love these tops to sleep in, I am now on my third purchase. I buy them as big as I can because then they are like nighties and I am female, also they shrink a lot in the wash so turn into oversized t shirts instead. Very comfy, just wish they didn't shrink as much although I guess if I did a cold wash they would be okay.