on 20 January 2014
These Fruit of the Loom shirts are well made and have generous sizes. My normal neck size in 18.5" but have found that the 2XL (18* neck) size is perfectly adequate for me. Good long fitting. Smart looking, casual, but can take a tie if desired.

I am always amazed that so many other big-name retailers are prepared to damage their reputations by skimping on material and producing ill-fitting shirts. Good for Fruit of the Loom! I'll be back.
on 17 November 2013
I wear oxford button downs more than any other type of shirt. Most of those I own are of superior quality and, therefore, far more expensive, so I have looked to FOTL for an everyday alternative.
I am impressed with the quality of this shirt considering how cheap it is. Of course, it does not have the fine quality finish and feel of the more expensive ones I own and the collar isn't as well constructed but they don't look an awful lot different when being worn and they iron really easily.
I am very happy with this purchase.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 24 December 2012
Very pleased with this shirt - nice quality, looks good and washes well. I ordered the XXL following the sizing recommendations as I have a thick neck, and it's quite loose fitting in the body (still wearable - looks great under a jacket) - I may well order the XL next time to get a better fit in the body and arms and leave the top button undone.
Will definitely order more though (and have done) - recommended
on 19 March 2013
Perfect fit for my a big guy. Long enough for a 6ft 4in tall person.Good quality fabric and well made.
on 9 April 2014
This shirt is lovely and will be really cool on. I got it for my husband and although it is a perfect fit on his body it's long on his arms (but he has short arms anyway). All in all it is a great shirt at a great price & I may buy more of them.
on 26 February 2014
This is a very nice shirt ideal for an upcoming interview. The sizing is generous and the materiel is very comfortable. I would say that it is good value for money and will buy a couple more if I get the job.
on 27 April 2012
A good quality shirt. Substantial fabric, a little thinner than the M&S ones, so it is good to have the variety.
on 14 June 2013
Reviewed by Tom's wife - he never gets round to it. Ordered this from Amazon as I have a real battle to get Tom ever to go shopping for clothes. He loves it!! So I ordered another - at last he has enough shirts that he's not rifling through the ironing basket looking for a clean one saying 'its ok I'll iron it' knowing he won't and I have to. Plain white, button down colllar, not too slim fit, thick enough fabric not to show nipples through. Ticks all of his boxes.
on 2 April 2014
This shirt was better than expected for the price. Lovely material, great fit and feels like it will be hard wearing. Perfect work or function shirt.
on 2 December 2015
I ordered 3 medium shirts, one white, one grey and one black. The collar would have been apt on an XS size shirt while the rest of it would have been better marked as an L or XL.

Only reason this isnt getting 1 star is because the delivery came when it was supposed to.
review image