|Fits as expected||
Fruit Of The Loom Kids Valueweight T-Shirt - Colour Set 1
|Price:||£2.11 FREE UK delivery.|
- Fabric 100% Cotton Ash - 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester. Heather Grey- 97% Cotton, 3% Polyester. Weight White 160 gsm Colours 165 gsm
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Produced using Belcoro yarn for a softer feel and cleaner printing process. Fine knit gauge for enhanced printability. Full cut styling. Taped neckline for added comfort. Twin needle stitching detail on neck, sleeves and hem. Also available in adult sizes Age Chest (to fit) 1/2- 24"" 3/4- 26" 5/6- 28" 7/8- 30" 9/11- 32" 12/13- 34" 14/15*- 36" *Age 1/2 & 2/3 only available in Light Pink, Navy, Red, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Sunflower and White. *Size 14/15 is VATableFabric 100% Cotton Ash - 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester. Heather Grey- 97% Cotton, 3% Polyester. Weight White 160 gsm Colours 165 gsm
Top Customer Reviews
The colour is vibrant however the quality of material leaves more to be desired
However it makes for a practical PE T-Shirt
They look nice for any occasion and offer super value for money, I strongly reccomend a smart looking quality product
from a name you can trust.
I purchased these TS for me my partner,my 3 grandkids at very a minimal cost and would strongly recommend them.
All was perfect.
This is going to be used for the upcoming Taylor Swift concert in Los Angeles on August 20th, 2013.
My daughter turns 13 that day and 13 is Taylors happy number.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent quality T-shirt I'll be buying one very year for my son for school. It's less than half the price.Published on 10 Nov. 2013 by Beccsa