Customer reviews

Fruit of the Loom Men's Heavy T-Shirt, White, Large
Size: Large|Colour: White|Change
Price:£2.57+ Free shipping

on 16 March 2016
I bought Fruit of Loom brand because all other brands that are available at this price point have waver thin cloths hence don't meet my quality requirements. Fruit of Loom offers for its price point a thicker cloth which translates in longer life expectancy of your T-shirts. Nowadays it seems most manufacturers are stuck in a planned obsolescence type of mentality which may be good for their finances, but not for ours nor for the earth's environmental sustainability. The only option here is to be aware, know the brands well and spend your money only on worthy products. The reason why I give this product four stars is that after washing the T-shirt, it shrunk a little which is slightly annoying however still acceptable given that I use T-shirts as layer 1 clothing. I'll buy this brand again but then I'll buy large instead of medium.
on 9 April 2015
Fantastic, quality product at a cracking price, I doubt these can be bought cheaper anywhere. We all know the brand name, since many designers and bands use these t-shirts when selling their product it is likely you have a couple of these in your wardrobe without realising it.

100% pure cotton, you can feel the quality of the fabric, the colours are vibrant and remain as does the fit with repeat washing. When it comes to size, I found at 6ft and 12.5 stone the medium was an exact fit as I like a t-shirt to be. The large is a little loose but still looks fine. At a few pence over 2 pounds you could easily buy every colour, I did.
on 18 August 2016
Great t-shirt, good quality and I love the tear-off tag. Moderately prone to fraying at the seams near the arm, so handle with care.

I am a tall (192cm/6"3) but slim (75kg/165lbs) guy, and I find that this fits great around the shoulders, but it is a little short. I find that especially the case with white t-shirts in general, compared with coloured ones.
on 20 February 2016
Outstanding quality and price, although I like the thickness of the material when ironed it still look creased, will order again but nit tge thicker material ones.
Still happy with my purchase as it was expressed that tge material was thicker than the normal Fruit of the loom.
on 9 June 2015
The good thing about this T-Shirt is that it's cheap. The down side is that this is NOT heavy weight cotton.

I own a range of white T-Shirts from the cheap light-weight type from Primark and Next through to the middle-weight cotton one purchased from M&S. I also own an American made white T-Shirt which really is heavy-weight cotton and is labelled as such.
There is nothing wrong with this T-Shirt shirt as long as you accept that it is made of a middle-weight material.
on 11 June 2014
If your after a quality cotton t-shirt without any logo or designer name on it this is the shirt for you?
Description says heavy cotton and you won't be dissapointed (better quality than one of my son's £50 t-shirts)
For the price (i paid £2.60 delivered) you can't complain.
I ordered 5 for work as i have to wear overalls all day and wanted a cotton t'shirt for in the summer to wear underneath, now i keep cool.
Not shrunk in the wash and easy to iron, so go on admit it you can't belive the price and now youcan't belive the hype?

Try one you won't be dissapointed?
on 19 November 2015
Ordered the xxl as previous purchases of Fruit of the loom have been on the small size ie xl. I have found these xxl to be of a good loose fit, 2 washes and it seems very little shrinkage. From my experience if you take a large size in other makes then you need at least xl in Fruit of the loom. However at the price they are a good buy. IF you prefer a loose fit buy the xxl size,
on 20 February 2015
Good quality, strong 100% cotton. Size is spot on. I buy Large from the likes of Burtons and this is comparable. I wear under a shirt or Polo top and it is thin enough to be comfortable but substantial enough to add warmth in the winter. Good finish to neck line. Arm length correct and does not show with Polo on. Great value. Not washed yet so results after wash unknown
on 3 December 2014
Brilliant T shirt for the price, though I should have ordered the medium really. I had lost so much weight through illness so thought a small size would be a good idea. My wife is now wearing it and loves it. I recently ordered a couple in the medium size as I have started putting on a bit of weight and they are great. I would certainly recommend to family and friends.
on 23 April 2015
I bought 1 as a tester. Thank goodness because it shrank on the first wash and is rough as sandpaper (even after using conditioner). Its now a floor cloth as is fit for purpose. Needless to say I'll not be purchasing anymore.
Avoid.