on 2 February 2018
I’ve bought two of these tshirts. One as a gift (I sewed on a sequin picture) and one for my daughter for fancy dress. I was worried that it looked a lot larger than her other 3-4 garments and have included some comparison photographs to show the size difference, but having said that it was great for what I wanted it for. It isn’t thick so if you were to wear a patterned vest underneath you would see the pattern through it. I stencilled numbers on with fabric paint and it performed great. I put card inside the tshirt to prevent it transferring to the back and once finished I was pleased with the outcome. Although a wee bit large as you can see when wearing it, it doesn’t appear overly large and as a mother I think oh lots of growing room! Not sure if we’ll wear this one again as it’s fancy dress but I won’t hesitate to buy another for PE or another fancy dress occasion.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 26 January 2017
T-shirts too small. Refund was authorised by the company but I would have to pay return postage which, whilst it wouldn't leave me out of pocket it makes the return a pointless exercise. Looks like the local charity shop will benefit from a couple of brand new t-shirts
on 13 March 2017
I read the reviews so bought age 12-13 for a party of 11 year old girls, which came up about right. The t-shirts are good quality and excellent value and were perfect for a t-shirt painting party activity. They also arrived more quickly than originally stated which was good.
on 16 October 2017
I know you get what you pay for, but these are very, very cheap, thin material. Badly made. Didn't fit my very small 8 year old. For the price of them, they weren't worth returning so I'm using them as dishcloths. We only need them for a one off wear so bought the bigger size, which are a better fit. Fine for a wear once or twice item but don't expect it to look or feel good.
on 27 July 2016
Great purchase, lovely slim fit t shirt for school. Seems well made enough though I don't expect it to last forever for that price, and my daughter will likely outgrow it soon enough anyway. The 7-8 fits a slim and smallish 7 year old so if you're buying for a very tall and/or bigger child you may want to order a size up. It fits so much better than a regular boy t-shirt that makes for a very poor fit on a small and slim young girl.
on 21 March 2018
Used for tie Dye, As they are pure cotton, these white tshirts really took the colour well and look great on. Not the best quality t-shirts but if you need some for tie dye fun, these are for you. Also great t-shirts for one off events like school plays or concerts where a particular colour top has been requested.
on 7 November 2017
Its a plain green Tshirt, not really much more to say on it.
It fits her now despite her being age 7, and its 9-11 so it does come up slightly small in size, haven't washed it yet, as was ordered for my daughters sports day but it didn't turn up in time so hasn't yet been worn. I don't think it will fit next year but will keep just in case, as it was cheap enough.
on 4 February 2018
This certainly isn't for your average 14-15yr old that have developed! I bought this for my 9yr old thinking it would be loose. Way too snug. However for a small built child this would be ideal. Hasn't gone to waste. Fits my 7yr old neice perfect. Great t shirt other than the age group / sizing is completely way off.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 22 March 2017
Picked up for my youngest daughter, this is the size above (she is 6). It is a little baggy, but that's kind of the idea - it's for her school PE bag and I didn't want a tight fit and also wanted it to last a little longer! This will certainly do the trick.
on 1 June 2017
Arrived quickly, I was surprised that despite going up a size this is still slightly small. For the price though you really can't go wrong but would suggest going a couple of sizes up.