Size: 5-6|Colour: Orange|Change
Price:£1.78+ Free shipping

on 28 February 2013
Very pleased with t-shirt- good quality for the money. Although my son is nearly 6 years, I usually buy items aged 7, however, I considered a comment made by another buyer that stated that the t-shirts are quite big in fit. Therefore, I bought size 5-6 & it fits perfectly. Don't expect a 'slim' fit; it is quite generous in width but does the job for my son's school play.

Exceptionally speedy delivery- would definitely purchase from seller again.
on 7 April 2013
Super tshirts
Bought some for both of my girls for p.e. and couple for home wear on holidays.
Arrived quickly, and good quality tops...
great colours too...would recommend.
on 26 January 2013
Need for school PE bought two great colour and washes really well, very pleased, quick fast service also. Well done
on 29 January 2016
The t-shirt I recieved was poor quality very thin badly creased with no packaging ,the label reads classic valueweight dont know if this is different to what everyone else bought as they seem to have written highly of the item so very suprised at what I recieved was cheap and is very cheap would not purchase again
on 9 May 2016
Oh my word I've never seen anything like it, it runs colour so so badly! Soaked and Washed them before wearing and the colour ran onto my daughters shorts just from her being slightly clammy, and onto my top from cuddling her! Soaked and Washed again and the colour literally rubs of onto stuff! I swear I could dye every white item in the house from one tshirt
VINE VOICEon 20 July 2015
Fruit of the Loom T-shirts are made really well. The material is thick and washes great and the colours are still bright. The size is a touch too large for me, but Im only 155cm tall so Im not really fussed, especially with the price.
on 7 December 2013
I bought the t-shirt in the colour red for a school play, the colour was very true to the colour in the photo. I ordered age 7-8 for my tall 6 year old son and it was a good fit, with some room for growth. The sizing in generous and the shape quite square, so not a tight fitting shaped t-shirt but it suited our needs. The material is good, not at all thin. The delivery took a while as the despatch turn around wasn't great which wasn't a surprise due to the amount I paid. Overall, I am very happy with the received product.
on 25 November 2014
this is great under a shirt for that casual look, perfect for layering up. 14 year old I purchased it for loved it. Good fit (the teenager this was purchased for is tall & slim - long enough for his back..a good quality t-shirt...recommend.
on 22 August 2014
These t'shirts have bailed me out on many occasions - good quality, cheap and in every imaginable colour!! Needed a purple unbranded top for a dance costume and this is perfect! Arrived within a couple of days too!
on 24 June 2015
I needed a red tee shirt for my grandsons sports day. I sent for this one because it was inexpensive but of a brand I had found satisfactory in the past. This shirt did not disappoint. It was a lovely bright red, a comfortable fit (he's a big six but the age 5-6 fitted well) and it washed as well as much dearer shirts. He will get some wear out of it over the holidays.