on 14 December 2014
I ordered two of these in October (I think) and I reckon they've already saved us ££££'s on our heating bills. They're thick and warm. Not the most interesting colour (grey) but at least they're neutral so even a guy wouldn't feel weird wearing one... unless he's short, bald and has black rings around his eyes... in which case, he'll look very much like Uncle Fester from the Adam's Family.🎶
on 4 August 2013
Fantastic blankets - very warm, machine washable, really cosy due to the sleeves and made a huge difference to our heating bill this winter just gone. Thoroughly recommended. I bought two - one for me and another for hubby. It's just a shame that there isn't a wider choice of colours to choose from. Also, it'd be nice if it had something that could tie the two ends of the blanket at the back of the neck to help keep the blanket in place (it's okay if you're lying down on your back, but if you're sitting upright on a sofa, then you feel a slight chill on your back; something to act like a big safety pin or two strings to tie the back ends up, would be handy)
on 10 November 2012
I bought this for my husband, who is very cold natured. We had "the other" blanket, and it was cheaply made. This one is soft and thicker (but not too thick). My husband loves it!
on 23 January 2013
The quality was not as good as I hoped. I already have a Slanket and bought this for the colour to blend in with my sofa but it is very thin and floppy. Should have got another Slanket.
on 20 October 2012
My husband bought this as a Christmas present last year. I love it! It's very warm and extremely comfortable to wear even just to wrap around your feet. It's not as soft as I'd hoped. We were considering the snuggie as well, but the Mooncosy has a lot more durability and is not made of thin material. I've compared the two and the Mooncosy is definitely the way to go. It's so large and tall, my 6 foot friend even swallows in it. Getting it for a few Christmas presents this year!
on 1 February 2017
Super warm. Does what is saying on the tin. Only downside (for me anyway) is that the collar gets in the way (you wear it like a hospital robe - back to front). The collar is quite intrusive if you are on a laptop or phone/tablet.

I guess this keeps your neck warm though
on 30 September 2012
I bought one of these Mooncosys last year and it was worth every penny ! The perfect combination of a blanket and a sleeping bag. Its oversized so you can wrap up in it and still have free range of motion with you arms and hands. Whoever invented this is a pure genius !
on 31 December 2013
The item arrived in good time for Christmas. The Mooncosy is of a good quality for the price however there are better products available with a softer material. The product and colour are as described so I would recommend the product based on the price I paid
on 11 December 2014
This is warm and comfy once you are settle on the sofa, but I found it a bit too long. Impossible to move across the room without holding up an armful of fabric...I might sew on a couple of poppers.
on 17 September 2012
My wife absolutely loves this thing - she is pretty much always complaining it's cold in the house, but with this she's happy. Which, of course, means everyone else in the house is happy, too!