Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Pre-order now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 26 Dec 2011 17:37:12 GMT
.. says:
Why isn't series 13 included in the released boxset - complete 1-15, Region 2 when it is available as Series 13 in Region 1?

This is a complete rip-off.

Anyone know?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Jan 2012 08:16:21 GMT
nk99 says:
Don't worry, the boxset includes all the episodes. There was no official Series 13 in the UK for superstitious reasons - the episode released as 'Series 13' in Region 1 is simply included under Series 12 in this item.

Posted on 4 May 2013 13:21:14 BDT
Well there should be a footnote to this effect as I was just about to buy a seperate 13!

Posted on 4 May 2013 23:01:47 BDT
Emeric says:
Dunno if Amazon updated the description since Louise posted, but the product description contains the following line:

This DVD box set features all episodes from series 1-15, including the last ever episode (please note that there was no series 13 ever broadcast).

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Dec 2013 00:47:23 GMT
Greg Chapman says:
Series 13 was never named in the UK for superstitious reasons with the number 13. For that reason, the series 13 in the UK became part of Series 14. I can assure you that every single episode of Frost is on the complete Boxed Set series 1-15 along with subtitles. I do have that Boxed Set myself! Region 1, is of course America and Canada, and their listings are different.

Hope this answers your query.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  26 Dec 2011
Latest post:  21 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about