on 21 September 2014
Friends has played a pivotal role in our family. My kids grew up with it and my wife and I shared it all with them. With kids flown my wife and I recently bought Season 1 on Amazon Prime to start all over again! Our daughter has memorised the entire 10 series and as soon as we WhatsApped to say we were a couple of programmes into Season 1 she immediately came back with, "So the thumb episode is next up right?" Who knows, if you watch Friends, you might get an incredible memory as well! You will sure have a load of fun anyway.
4 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2015
I watched it all when it first aired, I watched it every day on TV when it moved around channels and now I want it for keeps. I love Friends, it's hilarious, never dates, sweet and I know the jokes off by heart yet laugh every time. A true classic. A must have! A life essential!!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 December 2017
Funny
on 26 June 2017
Fantastic show, doubt anyone knowing it even in the slightest could give it less stars than this. For the others, one of 90’s best friendship stories.
on 7 November 2017
Great
on 6 July 2017
Fantastic
on 19 January 2018
I loved Friends the first time round, and this time round too!
on 8 June 2015
Best TV show ever - even after all the years it has been around it still makes me laugh out loud!
on 28 December 2015
excellent recomended many thanks
on 19 July 2015
A true fan must have. Nice quality and good time watching.