on 19 February 2016
This is brilliant.. I listen to the CD in my car...as hearing it over and over I realise that there is always something that I did no hear before. Great....especially on route to work in the mornings. Carnegie' s powerful words of wisdom sets a psotive tone for me for the day..
I have expereinced changes in my thoughts, which has since influenced the actions that I am now taking.
on 18 November 2017
Read the original one which already transformed my life and now the latest version reviewed for the Digital Age and I think is a great book.
on 16 July 2017
Really easy listening and really relevant.
on 19 March 2015
Good examples and annalysis covering what actions to take when trying to wins friends and influence people
on 27 March 2018
Still reading it but am finding it wonderful and so appropriate for life today
on 23 April 2016
Must have this book in your library
on 9 July 2016
Loved the ideas and simple methods to change how we can be effective leaders, have better relationships and make sure they last
on 23 February 2015
Brilliant update on a classic
on 16 May 2017
Excellent quality and very helpful
on 13 May 2014
Easy to read book with common sense ideas that we basically know, but have fallen out of practice in using. It is good to be reminded that the best way to help yourself is by helping others more.
2 people found this helpful