The Friendly Swede Trilobite Extra Beefy / Wide 500 lb Paracord Survival Bracelet With Stainless Steel Black Shackle - Best Fit 6 to 7-inch Wrists - Retail Packaging - Lifetime Warranty (Desert Camo)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- STURDY AND STYLISH: Our trilobite extra beefy 500 lb (227 kg) survival bracelet with stainless steel D shackle is a premium quality accessory. You can wear it either when you go hiking in the nature or on an ordinary day at school or work. 500 lb (227 kg) is the actual rated load verified by SGS testing at maximum force of 531 lb (241 kg).
- PERFECT GIFT: Our paracord bracelet can be also an original gift for the one that has it all!
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: You can easily adjust the size by putting the screw in one of the three holes. The bracelets are ideal for those with 6"-7" (15-18 cm) wrists. One SPARE SCREW in small sealed plastic bag included.
- PARACORD SURVIVAL ROPE: The bracelets consist of a sturdy paracord sturdy paracord whose length once disassembled is approximately 10.5 ft (3.2 m). Once unraveled you can use the cord for whatever purpose - securing cargo, fixing broken straps or lashing together poles.
- PLEASE NOTE: Caution is advised when wearing the survival bracelet. If caught in any object, it can cause injuries since the cord will not break nor slide of your wrist. This product is also covered by The Friendly Swede's LIFETIME WARRANTY.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
CONTENTS OF THE FRIENDLY SWEDE® RETAIL PACKAGING:
1 x Branded trilobite extra beefy / wide 500 lb paracord survival bracelet with stainless steel black shackle
1 x Spare bolt
8-inch bracelet fits 6-7 inch wrists
Circumference needs to be approx 1 inch larger than your wrist for a good fit
If bracelet is dissembled, reassembly is not recommended and not likely to be successful unless you have experience making this type of paracord bracelet
Paracord is strong but NOT intended for mountaineering/climbing
Please note that caution is advised when wearing the survival bracelet, it will not slide off your wrist and can cause injuries if caught in any object.
THE FRIENDLY SWEDE® - Selected Accessories:
If you for any reason are not happy with any product supplied by The Friendly Swede®, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to solve your problem ASAP! At The Friendly Swede® we take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products. The Friendly Swede® - USPTO serial: 85494642, 85511082, 85521942 - is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law. All products supplied by The Friendly Swede® are exclusively manufactured by The Friendly Swede®.
Top customer reviews
The only Thing i have to critic is that f you live in Austria, like i do, ist not possible to order the product by the german Amazon branch. so i have to order through the UK and have to pay horrific shipping costs.
But all in all, the bracelet is definently worth the shipping, because the Quality is there and i am very pleased.
Very highly recommendend!
For comparison's sake my wrists are 7.5 inches. So you might think that this wouldn't fit me as it's a 6-7 inch wrist fitting bracelet, but it does. Even on it's tightest setting, which hugs my wrist tightly and doesn't wiggle around when it's on my wrist. I would not want to wear it all the time like that as it feels constrictive, but I'm just trying to give people an idea of fitting. The second and third settings are much more comfortable for my wrist size and mean the bracelet fits me exactly as I want it to.
For any other reviews of this bracelet because I'm sure my opinion isn't enough, check out the reviews on the size bigger bracelet. They are exactly the same, the only difference is the size and other physical appearances all clearly shown in the pictures. By the way, the colours are exactly as shown so no annoying surprise when you receive it.
Fastening the shackle can take some getting used to as it can be quite tricky, especially at first because the bracelets start off quite stiff and rigid, but they soon loosen up a little after a month or two of wear and bending.
They have amazing customer service as well! Full marks for the Friendly Swede.
*disclosure* sample received for review purposes
These bracelets can not only prove indispensable and practical in certain critical situations, with their black stainless steel shackle with The Friendly Swede logo on, they look really cool on my wrist. I wear them everyday, swapping them according to my clothes' colour scheme. I even wear them for work even though I work in an office. My colleagues have never seen anything like them and they couldn't believe that I have more than 10 feet of paracord woven on my wrist. I really like the way these bracelets are weaved. The material is quite sturdy and the paracord is weaved very tightly.
At first you may find it a bit tricky to put it on as you need to screw the locking pin in the right hole while keeping both ends of the bracelet together single handedly. I wear it on my right hand and being right-handed I have to lock it in place with my left hand. At the beginning I needed some help to do so, but very soon I got the grip of it and now I put them on quite fast.
I have really got used to wearing these bracelets on my wrist. Apart from their fashionable look, I know that I have an extra peace of mind by having 10 feet of paracord with me all the time in case of some unexpected predicament.
If you are looking for a good paracord survival bracelet, look no further, The Friendly Swede's are the best!
Most recent customer reviews
Very nice paracord wristband super quality THANKS
Look for similar items by category