- Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including helmets, jackets, suits and much more.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Balaclava - Face Mask Motorcycle Helmets Liner Ski Gear Neck Gaiter Ski Mask Accessories by The Friendly Swede
|Sale:||£14.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.00 (25%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- MULTIPLE USES: This multifunctional Balaclava is the perfect accessory for outdoor activities. It is so versatile that it can be used as motorcycle helmet liner, as running face mask, cycling gear, paintball mask liner, wind mask when hiking or as ski mask, snow mask and snowboarding gear.
- MULTIPLE WEARING STYLES: Can be worn as an open or closed balaclava, scarf, hat, neck gaiter, face mask. Use it on it's own or as added protection and insulation under any helmet or hat. Extra long neck allows balaclava to tuck under your shirt or jacket to keep you protected from wind
- 100% POLYESTER: Extremely strong and durable - wrinkle free - lightweight, portable and comfortable - quick drying and machine washable - Seams on sides to avoid irritation of face
- 4-WAY STRETCH: One-size-fits-all design (Not suitable for children)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Friendly Swede Multi-Purpose Sports Balaclavas
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Our Sports Balaclavas offer ultimate protection for your head and face when you're out and about - perfect as ski mask or snowboarding gear. As bike gear or motorcycle accessories it can be used as helmet liner. During spring and summer you can use our Balaclava as face mask for cold weather, running face mask or wind mask.
100% Polyester four-way stretch material ensures balaclavas to be breathable, durable and comfortable.
Can be worn in multiple ways - open and closed balaclava, scarf, hat, neck gaiter, full face mask or half face mask, bandana. Particularly useful as extra insulation under helmets and other headgear.
Do not expose to open flames
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We are totally obsessive about quality and customer service - if you have any questions please get in touch and we will do everything we can to solve them.
There's a reason they call us "The Friendly Swede"
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Before ordering I was sceptical of the claims of how versatile this item is and wondered how it can work as a 'one size fits all' but after receiving and trying it out, I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful a product it is.
It's very comfortable (and I'm really fussy with being comfortable when walking or cycling) and made of a nice material. Incredibly easy to change the position of the front mask while cycling to provide more or less protection from the elements.
It's kept me pretty much dry when cycling in torrential downpour (no need for a waterproof hood of any kind) and warm on early morning dog walks when the temperature is a few below zero. In fact I've used it in preference to a very thick/warm NF beanie style hat because I get very hot when walking the dogs sometimes.
I'm also amazed at how breathable it is. I get incredibly hot and sweaty sometimes when cycling to and from work and have to take my jacket off mid-ride but I've never had to take this off.
It's fantastic at keeping the cold air off of your face/ears/neck/chin etc, no matter how cold the wind you're cycling into is.
it isn't suitable for use inside my motorcycle helmet as it makes the helmet far too tight. I would suggest that if there were enough room, my helmet would need to be too big and therefore Ill fitting so I'll stick to a tube instead.
Overall, a good product
*Update: The balaclava was used extensively during a holiday in Northern Finland where temperatures dropped as low as -21 degrees. In spite of the thin nature of the material, the Trendy Swede balaclava was ideal especially when combined with a decent hat. In view of its performance, I've upped my review from 4 to 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought these for my son who works in a cold store warehouse which was making his face all dry and scaly, not pleasant, he refuses to use moisturiser, I am working on that,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kay L.
I feel much colder in it than in my previous balaclava bought for just £2 in discount store. I threw it away straight away after just one try. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Agnieszka
I used the arctic version while skiing in Kaprun, for 5 days straight. At an altitude of 3000m, temperature of -10 C, and occasional strong winds, this balaclava was perfect. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Octav Alexandru Buzoianu
Did the job of keeping me warm whilst skiing in Finland. The only issue is that being synthetic it does need a wash after use.Published 4 months ago by SwiftInitiative
Very good product, have used it now for over a few weeks walking the dog early in the morning on a beach that has the West winds barrelling down at over 30MPH + Head snug in hood... Read morePublished 4 months ago by I. F. Turner