- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (6 Aug. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415198380
- ISBN-13: 978-0415198387
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 2.1 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 522,249 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
The French Language Today: A Linguistic Introduction Paperback – 6 Aug 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Adrian Battye taught internationally and was Lecturer in Romance Linguistics at the University of York until his death in 1993. Marie-Anne Hintze is currently Senior Lecturer in French at the University of Leeds. Paul Rowlett has taught widely throughout the world and is now Head of French at the University of Salford.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Languages > By Language > French
- Books > Reference > Language
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Historical & Comparative Linguistics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Morphology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Sociolinguistics