on 15 February 2014
This watch is excellent. I bought the red version as a present for someone and then decided to buy the blue for me. I already have a waterproof watch I wear everyday but bought this for holidays. It is such a good sturdy item I have swapped my thinking. My more expensive lighter watch will be for holidays and this sturdy quality model is for every day.

I would say that if you have smaller thin wrists, it is a heavy watch and may not be suitable but I love it!!
on 15 March 2014
I wasn't sure what watch to buy my friend as her only guide was "trendy"! I got lucky.
It is a large watch for a woman to wear - more man size to me but trendy "is" man size!
It's well made & you can get it wet to a degree (instructions on Amazon true to product) the face is clear, easy to read & the clasp easy to get on/off but not weak.
on 27 May 2014
I purchased this watch 2 months ago, it was a load of plastic rubbish! I have another French Connnection watch that is heavy and substantive, this was a very, very poor copy. As I lifted it out of the case it fell apart, literally. I sent it back for a refund using the Amazon system of taking it to a drop off centre. I packaged it up and sent it back within days of purchase. I then received an email stating they had received the box but it was empty. They have then refused to issue my refund despite sending an email saying they would. I am now following up with the Police for completely fraudulent behaviour.
on 14 July 2014
I have a thing for watches, and this didn't disappoint.
Quite a heavy watch, but once I had a few links taken out, very comfortable
to wear, and looks great.
Fast delivery too.
Still waiting for the red version to come back in stock.
Highly recommend this.
on 5 January 2016
Bought two and gave them as Christmas presents to my nieces two years ago. Was pleased to see them still wearing their watches this Christmas
on 20 March 2014
Actually a really nice choice fasional and you can wear it with all the clothes it looks so expensive and I love it
Really good choice
on 15 December 2013
This piece is fab. Got it for my friend for Christmas. I'm sure she will love it as well. Good buy.
on 3 May 2015
Great buy
on 29 December 2013
Very well constructed and sturdy watch. Eye catching design. A little big for a ladies wrist for those looking for an elegant watch, but super value nonetheless .
on 2 November 2013
Nice watch in a given price, I would strongly recommend this watch at this price, it is worth to bu!
|11 Comment|Report abuse