- Also check our best rated Bagless Vacuum Cleaner reviews
Freetime R8803 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Blockage Indicator and Dusting Pad, 280 ml, 0.28 L
- Easy to use due to automated cleaning pattern
- Ideal for hard floor cleaning
- Edge cleaning brushes help clean the whole room
- Step avoidance sensors protect the robot against falling off stairs
- Made in UK
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Freetime - Hard Floor Robot Vacuum
1 x Robot Vacuum Cleaner
From the manufacturer
Freetime R8803 Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Blockage Indicator and Dusting Pad, 280 ml, 0.28 L
- Easy to use
- Automated cleaning pattern designed to ensure a thorough clean
- Designed specifically for outstanding performance when cleaning all types of hard floors
- The rotating cleaning brushes are designed to help clean the whole room, including where the wall meets with the floor, and all types of corners
- Ultra-sensitive step avoidance sensors protect the R8803 robot vacuum cleaner from falling off steps or stairs
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards
- LED indicators should a blockage occur
- Dusting pad system for extra shine finish
Freetime R8803 hard floor robot vacuum cleaner--giving you the time to do the things that are important in life
The highly affordable, ultra-efficient Freetime R8803 hard floor robot vacuum cleaner features advanced technology and is designed to be extremely effective and easy to use. At the touch of a button your Freetime R8803 removes dust, dirt, pet hair, allergens and other debris from your floors, delivering a beautiful finish without you having to make any effort at all. You can just sit back and relax, watch TV, play with the kids or read a book while the Freetime R8803 robot vacuum cleaner does all the hard work for you--to perfection. Your Freetime R8803 will also work flat out cleaning your floors even when you aren't home. Your Freetime R8803 will deal with a wide range of hard floor surfacing, including traditional hardwoods, tiles, laminates, marble, vinyl and linoleum, as it moves carefully and efficiently through your home.
Rotating cleaning brushes reach where the wall meets the floor and tricky corners
Efficient Design for Impressive Results
The designers of the Freetime R8803 understand that you have to manage the real world. A world full of children, pets, furniture and, unfortunately, dusty, dirty floors. They know you’re busy, and that your time is important. All the experience and expertise they lavished on the design of the Freetime R8803 is aimed at making your life easier and keeping your floors in peak condition, day in, day out. Your Freetime R8803 has a carefully designed automated cleaning pattern and its advanced cleaning head delivers superior cleaning performance. Operation is as simple as possible: just press 'start' and watch it go! Special rotating edge brushes make sure your whole room is cleaned, including those awkward places where the wall meets the floor, and in all types of difficult corners and hard-to-reach places. An ingenious low-profile design lets your Freetime R8803 clean easily under furniture and beds, and under and behind chairs and sofas. A system of dusting pads is available for when you want to add an extra shine to your floor. The Freetime R8803 is highly effective at dealing with hairs, and the longer-lasting brushes handle fibres extremely efficiently. Step avoidance sensors protect the Freetime R8803 against falling off steps or stairs. Special sensor pads cushion any contact between the Freetime R8803 and walls, furniture and any other objects in your room. The straight channel suction system reduces the chance of a blockage, and if at any time the Freetime R8803 robot vacuum cleaner becomes blocked, an LED will give you a clear visual indication. Clearing any blockages is simple and quick. The Freetime R8803 is designed so that it doesn’t get stranded or tangled as it cleans your home. The large 280 ml storage container is easy to dispose of when full--and at only 1.5 kg, it’s easy to carry and store away. The Freetime R8803 is continuously tested and refined to ensure top levels of performance and reliability. It's got all the power you need to do your dirty work! Each Freetime R8803 hard floor robot vacuum cleaner comes with its own charger. The cleaner can run for up to 50 minutes after a four-hour charge, so it's capable of cleaning even the largest of rooms. Maximised air flow through the cleaning head pulls dust and debris off the brushes and through into the storage container.
The cleaner can run for up to 50 minutes after a four-hour charge
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Optimus Clean (my son named him) is solidly built and easy to operate. Just remember to make his life a bit easier and shift any clutter before letting him loose. He can clean both my kitchen and living room plus bathroom no bother on a single charge. Runs for about an hour. Dont forget to empty him out after every run.
Detached from charger and put it on floor (brown colored laminated wooden floor. Note: this robot does not work on carpet. Box says that). Switched it on using the switch provided besides charging point and there it went cleaning!!. It makes sounds similar to the toy robot or a remote controlled car but quite bearable. Please note, it does not recognize walls, doors or objects in it's way unless it bumps with the object/obstacle. The impact with object/obstacle is not severe because there is a spring loaded bumper half circular ring covering upper half circumference of the front side of the robot which acts as a shock absorber. But beware if there is a glass with water or very delicate object on floor, robot might bump and spill it/break it. Once it bumps with the object/wall. it changes direction and starts cleaning in different direction. At the bottom, there are three wheels, two rear and one front wheel, which rotates 360 degrees, helping to change directions. Also, at the bottom there are three sensors, which you need to adjust depending on the color of the floor e.g. if dark colored floor then the sensor need to be expoxed fully adjusting the flap on each sensor and if light colored floor then the flap needs to be closed fully allowing little light to enter the sensor (instructions in the booklet provided). As per the manufacturer there are three cleaning motions, straight, circular and random. I was not able to evaluate those as I used to clean approx.10x10 feet room with many obstacles like 4 bed feet, 1 speaker base, 1 laptop table, 1 chest, and some shoes.
Overall cleaning of 10x10 feet room was done in 30-40 minutes and almost all the dust, hairs and lint was sucked up nicely by the robot. If you have too much lint, it will block the mouth of robot and you will need to unblock it but the indicator light will come on if the suction is blocked. There is a flap on the suction which helps to keep dust inside when vacuum is off (like a valve). Pretty good capacity to collect duct and the container which collect dust is good too. No bags required. It is bagless vacuum cleaner.
I am happy with the product as for £55 it saves me moving the bed and cleaning under bed is easy and flawless. A little manual work is required compared to other expensive models such as putting it to charge, switching on, switching off. It is not programmable like other expensive options. Also, it does not get along together with wires on the floor. So if you have wires on the floor that area will not be cleaned as this robot gets stuck in wires and need to be taken out manually. The wires I have is extension board wires. not sure about slim laptop charger wires, etc.
I will post a video soon.
He's been off doing his thing now for about 30 mins, so wanted to give my first impressions.
1. I was a little worried that for £55 this would be a bit of a gimmick / gadget toy. Don't let the price fool you. I am not for a minute suggesting this is as good as the £200+ models available, however, on a hard floor surface it is certainly doing a good job.
2. It isn't as "clever" as the more expensive models, but it still does the job of going around sweeping and sucking up dust and debris. It has a pattern of doing 3 things. i) just goes around randomly until it bumps into something, then it tuns and goes off in another random direction. ii) after a while it stops and starts going around and around in ever growing circles, again, until it hits something, and then makes a slight move, and carries on going round and round. iii) after a while, it will find and edge of the room, and go around the sweeping the edge. it then repeats these 3 steps again and again until the battery dies.
3. I wanted to test how big an item of debris it would pick up, so put some grains of rice in front of it... tackled it no problem.
4. I have a rug in my living room, it mounted that and carried on doing it thing no problem.
5, It has approached tv cables etc, but again, not problems.
6. It's batter just died after about 45 mins. I've emptied the dust tray and AMAZED at how much its picked up (lots)!
If you have hard floors.. JUST BUY IT! Seriously, dont worry about it being SO much cheaper than the others. For £55, and if used daily, I don't think I will need to do a "deep clean" for 2 weeks or so as Mr. Whiskers will keep on top of it!
After a 4 hour charge(for a 50 min run time) I tried it without the bristles on and wasn't that impressed, the next day (after another 4 hour charge) I attached the bristles and let it go on its merry way. I must say the pick up was much better and thanks to the bristles it gets in all the nooks and cranny's another plus point is that it doesn't freak out the cats or dogs (I have 2 of each) and the kids watch it for ages.
Its not going to replace a hoover but it picks up dander, dust and dirt and makes the floor look a bit better in-between hoovering and I can just let it do it's thing whilst I get on with the mountain of other jobs.
Most recent customer reviews