- Paperback: 50 pages
- Publisher: Freedom Publishing (15 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0955882737
- ISBN-13: 978-0955882739
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.3 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 61,373 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Freedom Programme: A Training Manual for Facilitators.: To be used with the book, Living with the Dominator. Paperback – 15 Jan 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pat Craven is a qualified social worker and probation officer. In 1999 she created the Freedom Programme for survivors of domestic abuse to women. In 2008 she published ‘Living with the Dominator’ a book about male violence to women. In 2011 she wrote the companion book, ‘The Freedom Programme Home Study Course’ for women who could not access the Freedom Programme. The book ‘Freedom’s Flowers’ was inspired by the session of the Freedom Programme which focuses on the effects of domestic abuse on children.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
So much insight
Bought the kindle version too so I can read/listen to it any time
A must if had years of abuse but can...Read more