- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Peachpit Press; 1 edition (27 Dec. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 020168828X
- ISBN-13: 978-0201688283
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 18.4 x 23.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,709,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
FreeHand 7 for Macintosh (Visual QuickStart Guides) Paperback – 27 Dec 1996
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
This is a fast, easy, and fun way to learn the complexities of Macromedia's FreeHand 7, the latest version of this enormously popular illustration program for the Macintosh. Instructions in the book are clear and concise and kept to a minimum, while pictures - hundreds of screenshots and dozens of striking illustrations created by professional artists and designers who work with FreeHand on a daily basis - do most of the talking.
Whether you're a beginning to advanced graphic designer or a fine artist who wants to transfer your skills to the computer, this book provides an ideal introduction to FreeHand 7, covering all the fundamentals, from startup to image creation, from manipulation to importing the finished product into page-layout programs. Plus it includes loads of useful tips.
About the Author
Sandee Cohen, a former advertising creative supervisor, has been teaching and training on the Macintosh for the past seven years. She teaches at the New School for Social Research Computer Instruction Center in New York City. She is also a contributing writer for several desktop publishing magazines. Her artwork has been used for book jacket covers, interior illustrations, maps, and technical illustrations.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Hardware
- Books > Computing & Internet > Mac OS
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Desktop Publishing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation