Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Aug 2007 14:15:39 BDT
Emma Hey says:
Does anybody know how this game will play?

Ever since playing GTA3 i have wanted a free roaming Star Wars game for a console.

From what i have seen of this game, it doesn't look like it's free roaming, but i have not seen that much.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2007 18:09:00 GMT
Amazon User says:
If looking for a very good free roaming Star Wars game, I would recommend Star Wars: Knights of the old republic II

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2007 19:10:35 GMT
Richard says:
dont no if it is free-roaming, by the way, aint this game coming out on ps3 and wii to

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Jan 2008 16:21:47 GMT
yeah basically all consoles; PS3, 360, Wii, PS2, PC etc

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Mar 2008 08:01:15 GMT
C. Cranmer says:
I wouldn't recommend Knights of the Old Republic II. I'd recommend the first one. So, so much better.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Apr 2008 20:46:42 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Apr 2008 20:47:05 BDT
Guy Jukes says:
Free roaming or not, i can't wait for this to come out! Graphics look superb and game play looks mouthwateringly good! Of course this is based on a trailer of less than two minutes!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Jul 2008 18:44:09 BDT
Si says:
I very much doubt this will be free roaming, seems a better platform based gane idea, although sometimes good to play free roaming sometimes it ruins a game with too much room available can make it confusing

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Aug 2008 06:59:50 BDT
SwordSwingin says:
i dont think it is freeroaming but the levels look quite large and open, aslong as it isnt like star wars episode 3 game ill be happy.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Aug 2008 23:12:15 BDT
M. Buckley says:
game is very much like halo in sense of free roaming, large levels and possible to go back and forth but not much in the way of choice of path.

the demo is now available on xbox live by the way.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Sep 2008 21:19:54 BDT
Steven Gibb says:
Tis better but with the patch and a few mods, the second one is very very good :)

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Sep 2008 22:32:29 BDT
Dom says:
number 3 was good !!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  11
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  4 Aug 2007
Latest post:  15 Sep 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about