on 26 April 2017
Fantastic
on 20 July 2014
Angela is a genius quilter. This book aims to get you thinking like a quilter and to show you how to draw first and quilt second. I have tried her method and it does work. If your pen knows where to go, you can do the same with your sewing machine. I refer to my practise drawings to remind me what I am doing. This book is a workbook, so there are lots of pages for you to work on. I gave the book 4 stars as I would have liked more of Angelas work, but what was included was first class. I definitely recommend this book if you are a bit scared of free motion quilting.
on 15 July 2014
The book is over priced for the amount of information in it, especially as a lot of it is graph paper.
on 31 August 2014
I admire Angela Walters and have watched several of her online tutorials and classes, but this book is very disappointing and poor value for money. There's nothing in the book that's not freely available on the Internet. It's an expensive way of buying a few sheets of graph paper. Save your money.
on 25 January 2016
This is a really disappointing book with almost half of the pages blank graph paper. It contains very little information or detail. it is not worth purchasing.
on 25 February 2015
Very useful for the complete beginner in free motion quilting.
on 4 April 2016
Very good book for planning free motion quilting patterns and exercise them before starting to quilt. I would highly recommend this book for beginners to advanced and very experienced quilters
on 5 March 2016
Good book for me a beginer on free motion quilting.
on 6 November 2014
Really helpful, encouraging practice.
on 30 December 2014
very useful to any quilter