- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: Osprey Publishing (28 Nov. 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1855321602
- ISBN-13: 978-1855321601
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 0.3 x 25 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 950,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Frederick the Great's Army (2): Infantry: Infantry No.2 (Men-at-Arms) Paperback – 28 Nov 1991
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Philip Haythornthwaite is an author and historical consultant specialising in the military history, uniforms and equipment of the 18th and 19th centuries. His main area of research covers the Napoleonic Wars. He has written some forty books, including more than 20 Osprey titles, and innumerable articles and papers on military history, but still finds time to indulge in his other great passion: cricket. Bryan Fosten was born in 1928, the son of a Master Military Embroiderer and a Court Embroidress. He served in the army in Egypt and Palestine and returned to follow the printing trade. Since 1973 he has devoted himself to military research and illustration. He is the founding editor of the innovative magazine Tradition and has written and illustrated many books, often in collaboration with his late brother, Donald Fosten.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Gives excellent detail on uniforms and regiments.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts > 16th-18th Centuries
- Books > History > Europe > Germany
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Land Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > World History > 1501-1750
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence