- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press (31 Dec. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 081562686X
- ISBN-13: 978-0815626862
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,359,311 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Frankenstein's Daughters: Women Writing Science Fiction Hardcover – 31 Dec 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jane Donawerth is a professor of English and affiliate faculty in women's studies at the University of Maryland. She is the author of "Shakespeare and the Sixteenth-Century Study of Language," and most recently, editor of "Rhetorical Theory by Women before 1900: An Anthology," Julie Strongson, a specialist in French and English comparative literature, is an instructor at the University of Maryland.