Frank Wood's Book Keeping and Accounts Paperback – 1 Mar 1992
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Every year, thousands of students rely on Frank Woods best-selling books to help them pass their accountancy exams
Book-keeping and Accounts
For Foundation/Intermediate Level
An ideal introduction to accountancy - covers the syllabus requirements of various examining bodies, including GCSE.
- Progressive approach learn the principles of accounting in easy to follow stages
- Learning objectives and chapter summaries for quick reference and revision
- Up-to-date coverage of hot topics includes new chapters on Banking Transactions and Extended Trial Balance
- Hundreds of questions many from exam papers
- Model layouts and worksheets to help you answer questions
- Solutions to selected questions - check your progress and knowledge
- Step-by-step guides to difficult topics
- Packed with worked examples see how the theory is applied in practice
Suitable for students studying the following foundation/intermediate level examinations: GCSE, OCR, Pitman Qualifications, LCCI, IAB, and NVQ Level 2 award for AAT, CAT and Edexcel.
About the authors
Frank Wood is the world's best-selling author of accounting textbooks.
Sheila Robinson, BA (Hons), Cert Ed,FMAAT, is a former senior lecturer in Accountancy and Business Studies. A practising accountant and consultant, she is also a council member and director of a professional accountancy body and is the well-established author of a number of accountancy textbooks.--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The exercises are what I found most useful during my Level 1 Book-keeping. They followed the same format as the practice exam paper questions. Note that not all the exercises have answers but you get to a stage where you know if you got it correct by the final figures.
2. It is layed out in nice 'bite-size' sections that are easy to read.
3. When I start Level 2 this book will still be equally useful.
I researched other books on Amazon before I bought this and I am glad that I chose this one, I recommended it to fellow students and they agreed with me.
I rate this Seller AAA+++
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just what I needed, the book arrived quickly and was clean and as good as a new copy.Published 15 months ago by Helen
Definitely pleased with this purchase. will buy again from amazon. really excellent service and quality.Published 17 months ago by LLM
This book, although a used one, was in good condition. Just what I was looking for for my accountancy course.Published on 19 Oct. 2013 by Jennifermwhit
Excellent book which explains the basics of accounting in an easy to understand manner. Ithoroughly recommended it for non-accountants everywhere.Published on 15 Sept. 2011 by kn