on 29 December 2012
Love Kinder Bueno bars but love being drunk even more? Then this is the drink for you!

Since discovering Frangelico I no longer have to waste my time blending kids' chocolate bars with vodka to get that alco-chocolate taste.

The ultimate seduction drink: serve over ice whilst saying "doesn't this taste like Kinder Buenos to you" - *pause to chuckle* then pounce. Works every time.
on 16 December 2011
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Very hard to get hold of Frangelico from shops near me so this was very welcome, would buy from again, highly recommended
on 23 August 2013
It's lovely. Mix it 50 / 50 with Kahluha and a tiny pinch of salt - tastes just like a snickers.
on 30 April 2015
I bought this to go in a receipe by the Hairy Bikers 'chocolate and hazelnut cake'. It came the next day on Prime. Well packaged. I was hesitant as I really don't like liqueurs. However I went ahead because of the recipe. I tasted it first and I have to say it was absolutley delicious. Wonderful. I couldn't believe how nice it was. I also tried it with a squeeze of lime. Very nice. Both the cake and the Frangelico were really good. I also had a small glass of the frangelico with the cake and I felt as though I was at the Ritz.
on 11 January 2013
Not too sweet, a subtle hazelnut flavour, almost smoky.
I love Amaretto, but when you want something less sticky and sweet and a little more sophisticated, Frangelico is perfect.
I wish it were easier to buy in supermarkets; then it might be less expensive. But the taste is worth it ....
on 7 November 2012
This drink is amazing, delicious on its own or mixed in a cocktail, even with coffee.

Imagine the taste of a Fererro Roche in your mouth as you drink - fabuloso!
on 5 January 2015
If you like Ferrero Rocher and you like alcohol, imagine having the two combined! This stuff is delicious, neat over ice or better still, put a shot of it in a Baileys. This is the best thing that happened to me this Christmas! ; )
on 1 June 2016
This was bought as a gift and it was fabulous! It is so hard to get a hold of in the UK, but i was so thankful this was stocked on Amazon.
Arrived safely in a large box, perhaps too large, but all was well.
The bottle was sealed, safe and well presented.

The monks belt makes a great anklet ;)
on 11 October 2014
Tried this in a Tapas restaurant while on holiday and loved it's unusual, light, nutty liqueur taste so shopped around and found Amazon had best price. Can be bought in some supermarkets too but none of our local stores stocked this so delighted to be able to buy it so well priced online.
on 29 November 2014
my friend introduced me to this alcoholic beverage at a bar, it was a mixture of frangelico disaronno and lime juice and it was absolutely amazing, definitely for those that like nutty flavoured licquors this will be to your liking!