Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
Price set by seller.
The Wines of the South of France (Mitchell Beazley Classic Wine Library) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, it's a superb work. However, I have a few slight frustrations (and bear in mind that these are just minor criticisms of an otherwise fantastic book). First, the format. It's a lengthy book, with the text broken up only by the odd black-and-white map. You get the feeling that a creative editor with more of a budget could have really done something spectacular with George's research and writing. As it is, the book isn't quite sure of what it's trying to be. Is it a reference work, or is it trying to tell a story? As a reference work its failing is that it's not laid out in an accessible enough format. You need to dig through the text pretty hard to find what you are looking for.Read more ›
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > National & International Cookery > French
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > Gastronomy
- Books > Food & Drink > Reference & Gastronomy > History of Food
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Spirits
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Drinks & Beverages > Wine Collecting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Gastronomy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Food & Drink > Regional & International > European