- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
François Baucher: The Man and His Method Paperback – 1 Sep 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Baucher did find the words to explain the undestanding of horse and rider, the forces, the balance the mental attitude, are the least subjects any dressage, rider should have to learn.
In my experience as a High School Horse Trainer, I can say that I have tried this method and would be not afraid to say is the most Eficient, Craftiest, method I have heard.
Looking forward to purcahse further books around this topic.