Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now

Customer reviews

Frames by Post Rio Picture Photo 16 x 12 Inches Frame White
Size: 16 x 12 Inches|Colour: White|Change

on 29 November 2015
This item arrived quickly and very well packaged. Very reasonable product for the price. The picture we have is slightly smaller than the frame and the frame is not exactly as the illustration suggests because there is no white backing paper just the brown back of the frame which means we will have to insert a large white sheet behind our picture. Apart from that which removes a star (half a star would be more appropriate) I am very pleased with the frame itself.
on 7 January 2015
Used these to hang 3 prints on a wall. Black frame and white border works well with black & white prints. Has a built-in stand so can stand freely if you're that way inclined.

One of the three arrived with the corner broken, but after a quick email we had another on the way with no problems and didn't even have to return the broken frame so I can also attest that these work well as firewood.
on 19 January 2016
Great quality frame... Most of it anyway. After trying to hang it on the wall, the hanger thing at the back just broke off. I don't know how that flimsy thing could ever support the weight, but after a bit DIY, I was able to attach my own support to hang it. Only after I was able to fix it did I have no regrets. I guess it's all about luck.
on 11 December 2014
Really disappointed with this product. The finish is poor, paint not covering the frame all over, the back shows drip marks. The corner joins are out of alignment and gappy. Honestly, I could have made better. The only good thing is the glass front is glass, not plastic which wouldn't have surprised me.
on 30 December 2013
It's definitely easy to put your pictures in, and I would have given it a 5-star review- but there was so much dust between inside the glass that I had to spend a half hour on each frame just cleaning the inside so that the photos would come out beautifully.

Once it was all clean, pictures in and was hung, they are absolutely beautiful.
on 21 July 2014
I appreciate this frame is not expensive but the finish on it is dreadful. The black coating is essentially a black masking tape applied over the frame outer. It has peeled away at the corners and formed ridges and bubbles where it hasn't been applied correctly. Not suitable for sale in my opinion.
on 30 June 2016
Lower quality than a Ribba picture frame in Ikea, and more expensive, and without mount. However Ikea do not have the size I wanted.
on 19 May 2016
Great frame for the money. Have a black and white photo in it and it looks the part.
on 10 May 2014
Delivered on time and at a great price -totally excellent service and product - would thoroughly recommend if you need an A3 size frame - I used it for my professional qualifications certificates and it looks great
on 3 November 2015
Good quality product for a great price. They were used to hang football squad photographs in a clubhouse. Does the job well.