FoxHunter New Black Steel Garage Tool Box Toolbox Work Bench Workbench Storage With Drawers Pegboard and 12 Pegs Shelf DIY Workshop Station
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A must have for any handy man, make storage organizing tools much easier, perfect for craft works;
- Quality steel frame; Extra large exchangeable solid MDF work surface; Spacious size steel drawers;
- Pegboard for hanging tools, with 12 pegs; Spacious storage tray for bulky big tools at ankle level;
- Eye level sturdy storage rail; Stratchproof stand with non-slip rubber feet for extra stability;
- Comes with English manual;
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
* A must have for any handy man, make storage and organizing your tools much easier, perfect match for craft works;
* Quality steel frame;
* Extra large exchangeable solid MDF working surface;
* Spacious size steel drawers;
* Pegboard for hanging tools, comes with 12 pegs;
* Spacious storage tray for bulky big tools at ankle level;
* Eye level sturdy storage rail;
* Stratchproof stand with non-slip rubber feet for extra stability;
* Comes with English manual;
* Colour: Black;
* Product Dimension: 120cm(W) * 60cm(D) * 150cm(H);
* Back of Workbench: 120cm(W) * 55cm(H);
* Working Surface: 120cm(L) * 59cm(W);
* Upper Storage Tray: 115cm(L) * 22cm(W);
* Drawer: 110cm(W) * 45cm(D) * 6cm(H);
* Material: Quality steel and MDF(medium-density fibreboard);
* Pegs: 12;
* Drawers: 2;
Look for similar items by category
Top Customer Reviews
These are very cheap, functional, work benches
The work benches are a lot of fun to put together as they come in hundreds of pieces
The drawer is large and has plenty of room for tools
The pegboard comes with lots of hooks to display your most often used tools
The overall feel of the bench is of cheapness.
The metal is flimsy, for example the drawer fronts warp as you pull on the handle to open it
The legs feel as though they would give way if you put too much weight on your bench
The fibreboard used for the shelving, drawer base and worktop is thin and was all warped after the first few months
The peg board section is wobbly
Both benches were missing nuts and bolts (but customer services were helpful and replaced these quickly)
I don't think you could find anything equivalent for this price. It is cheap but it works. I partially solved some of the problems I mentioned above. I bolted my two benches together side by side which seems to have strengthened the legs. I have put wooden slats beneath the lower shelf to counteract the warping. I have secured the pegboard section to the wall to make it less flimsy. I have also added strip lights beneath the upper shelf to illuminate the work area. I suspect I will have to purchase some MDF boards to replace the worktops at some stage also. It has served its purpose well and you can't argue with the price. I don't regret the purchase but I would not replace with the same bench in the future.
I bought one recently, (not from this supplier I add), and thought it might have been a good deal as it was reduced from £100 to £44.
On opening the assembly instructions are as clear as mud so unless you're good at Mechano you're going to have trouble. Once assembled, (which took me 2 hours), the MDF top and bottom shelf needed shaving to make it fit.
There were lots of nuts, bolts and washers missing so I have to top them up from my own stock. Once positioned in my workshop I set about putting tools on it, the first was an Arc Welder on the bottom shelf, then when I put my MIG on the same shelf the TIN, (if this is steel then I'm made from 22 carat gold), rails BENT!
Just applying pressure to the work bench, (table top), to put a screw into a piece of wood with a power driver caused the top rails to bend!
All in all I had to spend another 4 hours cutting and shaping stock to re-enforce the whole frame to make it something like. Once this was done I set about creating compartments for the drawer to 1) Have somewhere to put things like nail gun nails and screws & 2) Beef up the drawer so I could put more in it than just a couple of feathers. With this done I re-inserted the drawer only to find that the drawer only extends out 2/3rd of the way so a lot of my compartments were hidden from view!
In short, it needed strengthening on the frame and I needed to manufacture new rails for the drawer so I can extend it out fully and actually see what I have in there!Read more ›
This product is really flimsy...the peg board is a waste of space as you cant get decent pegs for it and it wobbles all over the place...the pegs supplied are total rubbish..you may as well put them in the bin and buy "S" hooks as they are far stronger and stay in position...the instructions are a joke...the fixings ..if your lucky you will get the correct ones and the correct amount...I had tiny screws that would fit in a computer motherboard ??...9 bolts short and had to think very hard how the drawer mechanism came apart to instal it..its taken me 2 days to sort it out..buying bolts etc..and now Im taking the pegboard and top shelf off and just having it as a bench to store light tools on....I was going to order 3 had they been any good...but not now...