on 31 July 2013
I purchased this massage couch to aid my development as a sports massage therapist.. At the time of purchase I was just starting to learn sports massage and needed a couch which was lightweight and easy to transport. I also wanted a sturdy couch with a metal frame, as the wooden ones can sometimes not seem as stable.
Since the time of purchase I am now a qualified level 4 sports massage practitioner and find that this couch fits in with my requirements. The colour makes it quite personal and girly (opting for the pink), but I can also use couch covers to make it more professional when dealing with clients. I find it is a bit heavy to lug around, but once you get more muscular from doing more massage it isnt TOO bad. I have massaged a range of clients on this couch, from children to professional rugby league players. The couch has done exactly what I needed it to, and is really easy to maintain and keep clean. I have also used the couch for clinical assessments and find that it serves its purpose well, even if it is a bit wider than professional couches.
I would definitely recommend it for anyone that wants to start out in massage or sports therapy as it is great value for money and catches attention at the right times :)
on 10 February 2012
This beauty bed is brilliant its exactly the same as in the picture, and it is very strong I would definitely recommend this item to anyone
on 31 July 2014
Legs were slack and wobble so gives the impression of being unsafe when using it,no success in getting a repair