FoxHunter Bunk Bed Wooden Frame Children Triple Sleeper No Mattress White Single Top Double Base Furniture New
|Price:||£219.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Solidly built with Modern and Simple design for adults and children;
- Manufactured using high quality Pine Wood;
- Ladder fitable on right or left side;
- Flat packed require easy home assembly;
- Overall Dimension: 206(L) X 142(W) X 155(h)CM;
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
* Solidly built with Modern and Simple design for adults and children;
* Manufactured using high quality Pine Wood;
* Four safety rails with a strong fixed ladder for additional safety;
* Ladder fitable on right or left side;
* 3ft Single Top-Tier and 4ft 6" Double Bottom-Tier;
* Perfect space saving solution;
* Luxurious and high quality frame;
* Sturdy construction;
* Flat packed require easy home assembly;
* Note: It is advised, the top bunks are not suitable for children under 6 years old. Lower bunks are not suitable for children under 3 years old.
* Color: White;
* Material: Pine Wood;
* Overall Dimension: 206(L) X 142(W) X 155(h)CM;
* Carton 1 Size: 1410X605X120MM;
- N.W.: 10KGS;
- G.W.: 11KGS;
* Carton 2 Size: 1980X415X120MM;
- N.W.: 33KGS;
- G.W.: 34KGS;
* Carton 3 Size: 940X290X220MM;
- N.W.: 14KGS;
- G.W.: 15KGS;
Triple Sleeper Pine wood bunk bed give us a contemporary looking twist on simple style. The frame has a solid construction build and four guard rails fixed with a strong ladder which is fitable on either side to provide additional safety for top tier. The triple sleeper frame can easily split into 3ft Single and 4ft Double beds. Strong wooden slatted base supports both mattresses.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The instructions are clear and concise. The main issue is that the wooden parts are not labeled. I spent around one hour prior to assembly labeling the parts. This is easily done if you look carefully at the diagrams on the instructions, paying particular attention to the placing of the drilled holes on the wooden parts. I have included photographs of the labeled parts to save you some time at the beginning. This task should have been completed by the manufacturer, however, no stars have been deducted, as the item itself is great value for money regardless of this minor niggle. Zoom in on the photographs for the part numbers.
I thought I had checked all of the components until roughly 80% through the job when I realised that the packager had failed to include the two 50mm M bolts. Nightmare! I found some old 90mm M bolts from an old bed and cut them to 50mm with a reciprocating saw, which solved the problem, although it was still an unnecessary hassle, which added another half hour or so of faffing around to the task at hand. Nonetheless, I have not deducted a star, as this was a minor inconvenience. If I didn't have some bolts and tools handy, the five stars may have been under threat at this stage!
Labeling issues and missing bolts notwithstanding, I would highly recommend this bed to anyone that is in the market for a triple sleeper. I actually enjoyed assembling it, as it is easily accomplished once the parts are labeled. Upon completion, the beds are sturdy and we allow our little ones to sleep in them with confidence.
A star buy that looks amazing in our little girl's Frozen room. Bravo!
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category