- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Fox Talbot: An Illustrated Life of Willian Henry Fox Talbot, 'Father of Modern Photography', 1800 -1877 (Lifelines) (Lifelines Series) Paperback – Illustrated, 1 Jul 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Hannavy, Professor in Art and Design at Bolton Institute, is a well-known photographer, and well-known photographer, and a writer and broadcaster on the history of photography.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category