Four Score by Lili St Germain has been my favourite read so far in the Gypsy Brothers series. This book took me on a high wave of raw emotions and heart racing fever, as Juliette’s identity is finally uncovered by Jase. I was so on edge in reading this instalment as we uncovered more to the story, whilst also being excitedly intruded on by the loveable Elliot and the one hell of a shocking cliff hangover oh my dear lord! My heart really hurt for Julz and Jase as they were such a beautiful pair, ripped apart and engulfed in suffering at the hands of one man Dornan Ross. Jase went out of his way to protect Julz to the point of making Julz question his loyalty when her identity is overheard and another gypsy brother dies. As Jase cherished Julz being alive he also struggled with the knowledge of her sleeping with his father, which had never been part of Julz's original plan, and caused distance to surface between the pair and feelings of regret until Elliot decides to drop in lol! I loved the way Elliot came to Julz rescue and the meet between the three was just hot and explosive! It was full steam ahead on alpha male jealousy rearing its ugly head. I loved Jase’s cockiness towards Elliot, it was sexy and possessive as they both tried to stake their claim on Julz. Whilst Jase tried to deal with his emotions and Elliot tried to pull Julz away for her own safety, Julz withdrawals from herself and becomes fragile, her fighter instincts take a back seat, not wanting to hurt either men, but felt that Jase owed her answers to why he never left home six years after her supposed death, and decides to stay behind much to a distraught Elliot, later on Jase sheds little light on those dark six years, making my heart ache for the imprisonment afflicted on him by Dornan which only increased my hate for the evil man to be killed already. The scenes between Julz and Jase were hot and tender as they had time to uncover each other and Jase’s need to protect her take over, whilst Dornan remained in a coma. Wanting to revel in her accomplishment to see Dornan in a coma and end her revenge, Julz makes some decisions which had me screaming NO at her as the tables are turned and ends in one of the most unbearable cliff hangovers ever. Leaving you wondering if our girl Juliette can survive what Dornan has in store for her this time! The 28th July is going to be one hell of an agonising wait until the release of Three Years!
on 20 July 2014
OMG! How can she just end her stories with these giant cliff-hangers?!

I think because it didn't quite run along the same lines as the previous books - a brother dying - that it didn't quite have the same attraction for me as the others.

Saying that, though, I have to admit that I love the connection between Jace and Julz/Sammi. It's so passionate and intense!

As for Dornan and everyone else...die already you evil mofos! I dislike you so bleeding much. DIE!

*takes a deep, calming breath*
on 15 February 2015
Before I purchased this book, which was free at the time, I read the reviews. Some were shocked at storyline, making me question whether or not to read it. I thought I'd give it a try....boy am I glad that I did. I was shocked saddened and mad, so desperate for Juliet to get her revenge. I read the full series 1-7 in about a week (in between work kids, everyday stuff). I enjoyed every chapter. Well done Lili St Germain.
on 26 May 2014
OMG after waiting patiently (not) for this book I was not disappointed it was brilliant, read it in 2 hours I was pleased with Jase (finally) but shocked at the ending but have to wait until the end of July for the next installment. Lili has a knack of keeping readers hooked and turning the pages. If you need another 'fix' of grit, sex, violence, strong language I can recommend Callie Hart's series Deviant (Blood abd Roses).
on 26 May 2014
Lili does it again & leaves us hanging for the next part.
This book is as good as the previous ones but has yet another great cliffhanger that we need to know the answer to. It may be short but has filled in some of the gaps from the previous books & left us without a clue how she will get out of this one alive.
on 24 February 2015
If I could this book would get more than 5*.The storyline is fantastic. A dark and addictive read.
on 30 June 2014
Love the Gypsy Brothers I love Jase and I can't wait too see how he is going to react around his Dad now. I need my next Gypsy Brothers fix having withdrawals already!
on 25 May 2014
I say it every time but this is the best one yet! Juliette, Jase and Elliot finally all come face to face and it is one of the pivotal scenes of the book. The Gypsy Brothers take a back seat in this one, we find out some of what Jase went through after the rape and my heart broke for him. Just when you think it can't get any worse it can, cliffhanger to end them all.
on 30 May 2014
Very short book I thought with little of the story line developed obviously a ploy to get you to buy further books
on 8 September 2014
This was a little belter !!!

Again picking up straight after the end of book three, this took an unexpected turn for me – because it wasn’t all gung ho and moody – it was much more subdued, sensitive almost.

It settles a few things that have been hanging around with regards to Juliette and Jase.

We get to hear and feel some of their truths and it will melt even the hardest of hearts – I cried and I haven’t done any of that so far in this series!

This is emotionally devistating and written with such understanding and care, that you really give a s*** about not only Juliette but Jase too– this gives him an opportunity to matter.

As a reader, I have to say that this was a beautifully written piece of work, one that broke my heart and held my attention… well done!!

Oh and by the way – you will not want to miss out on that ending – it’s a corker!!!!!!!!!!!!