- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Amber-Allen Publishing,U.S.; Later Printing edition (10 Dec. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1878424319
- ISBN-13: 978-1878424310
- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 13.3 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (379 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Four Agreements: Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (Toltec Wisdom) Paperback – 10 Dec 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Sit at the foot of a native elder and listen as great wisdom of days long past is passed down. In The Four Agreements shamanic teacher and healer Don Michael Ruiz exposes self-limiting beliefs and presents a simple, yet effective code of personal conduct learned from his Toltec ancestors. Full of grace and simple truth, this handsomely-designed book makes a lovely gift for anyone making an elementary change in life, and reads in a voice like one would expect an indigenous shaman to sound. The four agreements are these: Be impeccable with your word. Don't take anything personally. Don't make assumptions. Always do your best. It's the how and why one should do these things that make The Four Agreements worth reading and remembering. --P Randall Cohan
From the Author
How to use these books
The books I write are alive. They were created by an act of power, and contain seeds to transform your life.
The best way to use these tools break old agreements and habits:
1. Read the book once as quickly as possible, to understand the flow and spirit of the book
2. Read the book again, more slowly
3. Do your best to start practicing the steps in the books. Practice makes the master.
4. To facilitate the transformation, share these books with the people that you interact with daily: co-workers, family, friends, lovers. Once they read the book you can help each other, and make an agreement to support each other to create a new dream of communication based in love, rather than fear. Then the drama in your life will stop right away. Create groups to support each other and help each other live these new principles, and watch your whole life change rapidly.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
About the Four Agreements, I am almost finished reading this book.
Feel the need to read it again, as I did not digest it as good as I would like. Read more
To be honest just read the 4 agreements on the inside cover but doing that is worth every pennyPublished 1 month ago by PurelyNatural
You've already read and seen on the cover and in the blurb bit about old knowledge and wisdom and it is really based on that. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ricky Freeman
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Popular Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Indigenous Peoples