- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Founding Women: African women who are defying the odds to build successful businesses in tech Paperback – 30 Jan. 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A moving, immersive and nuanced portrait of a tight-knit social world, its people and its values.'
Learn more about The Booker Prize 2020
- Paperback : 144 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1999968908
- ISBN-10 : 1999968905
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 0.84 x 20.32 cm
- Publisher : Africa Technology Business Network (30 Jan. 2018)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,507,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
Top reviews from United Kingdom
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would like to commend you for a job well done.This book is fantastic, I couldn't sleep until i had finished reading it all. I was thrilled,I was inspired. As a woman who is so passionate about Entrepreneurship,I felt challenged and motivated at the same time.
Probably the one thing I missed that I wished you had included are the specific links to these Women's Websites.Would have loved to learn more about their projects.
My appreciation to Peter for the recommendation,I needed it and am greatful."