Founded After Forty: How to start a business when you haven't got time to waste Paperback – 11 Jan 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Glenda Shawley has spent more than 40 years in business, 24 of them running her own small business. Specialising in business start-ups and marketing, she has worked with a wide range of locally based businesses from acupuncture to web design. Her clients include home-based solopreneurs, established companies with several outlets and individuals with only the vaguest idea of the type of business they want to run. An accredited business adviser and qualified teacher of adults, Glenda specialises in practical advice and guidance developed over years of experience and study.
Top customer reviews
The author includes real-life case studies and great quotes and tips from small business owners. The book is is aimed at people starting a business later in life, but would be equally valuable to younger would-be business owners. And although I have now been running my current business successfully for three years, I have found loads of useful advice and action tips which will help me manage it even more effectively in the future.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Life
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Law for Small Businesses
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Starting a Business