Foundations of International Political Economy Paperback – 1 Jun 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'This is a remarkable book, surely destined to become an authoritative voice within the evolution of IPE as a discipline.' - Craig Berry, Millenium
'A sophisticated but clearly expressed and accessible text. Matthew Watson does an excellent job in drawing out the relevance of classical political economy for students of international political economy today and makes a strong case for the particular importance of Smith, Veblen and Polanyi.' - Herman Schwartz, University of Virginia, USA
About the Author
MATTHEW WATSON is Senior Lecturer in Political Economy, University of Birmingham, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Conditions
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Political Economy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics