Size: 12.5 UK|Colour: Multicolor (Mlt-Clr/Mlt-Clr Hummingbird)|Change

on 21 February 2014
Good product but coverage on my skin was a bit watery and patchy, having said that it felt moistening to the skin and I didn't end up looking like a dried out old prune, which with some foundations I have done!
on 25 September 2013
This foundation is quite creamy and it dosent match my skin at all :( really sad i brought this for no reason. theres a rush with it all u do is turn the cap to on and squeeze n squeeze till i comes throught the brushes still not happy with this product:(:(:(
on 18 April 2014
Brilliant product excellent value for money, smells great and gives good coverage comes with a brush which gives good coverage
on 25 May 2014
Brilliant... a bargin price...so glad I dont have to go to shops anymore...deffo buying agen.. thank u very much xx
on 21 March 2014
good value and covered well . easy to apply withbrush so no wastage exccelent product would buy again from revlon
on 10 June 2013
This is the second time I have bought this as it is perfect for me. It is so easy and smooth to apply, The colour is perfect for me and I actually love all the Revlon products I have used.
on 17 April 2013
this has a good coverage,and nice to apply,bargain for the price,the shade matched my skin tone,and I would buy again.