Foundation HTML5 with CSS3 Paperback – 10 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the reviews:
“It is a great book for the beginning Web page creator. The information is clearly laid out, making it extremely easy to find a section right away. … Each chapter explains the purpose of the language, how to interpret it, and how to use it to create well-planned and designed Web pages. … Cook and Garber have done an excellent job creating a book about HTML for all levels to understand and use.” (Margaret Wagner, Technical Communication, Vol. 61 (1), February, 2014)
About the Author
A bio is not available for this author.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Operating Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming