Foundation Dreamweaver MX Paperback – 18 Sep 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
A bio is not available for this author.
Top Customer Reviews
I love the tone and style of the book - it takes you by the hand where required (before reading the book, I found switching on the PHP on my Apache webserver via Terminal under Mac OS X a daunting task !) when dealing with those technical topics. However, this book is not a Mac only book - Windows users will not have any problems at all learning Dreamweaver with it.
Friends of Ed have an online forum should you encounter any issues with the book or the excersies. In addition, authors give you their email addresses so you can contact them directly - nice touch !
It will get you well on the way to learning the basics of dreamweaver MX. Good if you are a true beginer..
Most chapters are quite well writen sometimes in a language a bit too down to earth for their own good.
The 2 chapters on cascading style sheets CSS? errrr not so impressive. Overall a good book though
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I consider myself an experienced user but that part of the book dissapointed me.
What I love about FOED books is that they develop an entire application and guides you step by step. Their books are my choice NO. 1!
Of course, this book is now a little outdated and would recommend to buy the new ones.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Applications
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Web Graphics & Animation
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design > Website Design