Customer reviews

on 14 February 2014
This is a stunning watch. Im really pleased with it. The picture on Amazon doesn't do it justice - I looked on Fossils website to get a better look at it before I bought it. I only have a small wrist and was a bit wary of it looking too big but it looks great. I had to have a few links took out which didnt cost much at the jewellers. Im glad I opted for the two-tone look as it goes with both my gold & silver jewellery. Highly recommended!
on 7 December 2014
I absolutely love this watch! It's much nicer than the pictures when I got it. It's for my 14 year old daughter. Would definitely recommend this item as its just gorgeous! I have to get 2 links removed though as it's slightly big. Can't wait until she sees this on Christmas morning!
on 13 May 2014
Watch arrived promptly and my wife is very happy with the watch, got the watch quite a bit cheaper than some of the high street shops
on 3 August 2014
Love this watch , I had to have some links taken out but I am over the moon with it , definitely recommend it :-))
on 8 June 2014
I love this watch! It's had lots of great comments when I wear it and it looks and feels very special.
on 3 January 2015
Lovely watch - it's really well designed and looks great on. Really pleased with it.
on 13 February 2016
product as described and arrived early, very happy with my purchase
on 28 July 2015
Great quality watch from Fossil. Happy with this purchase as a gift
on 25 December 2014
Exactly what I expected, quality and prompted dispatch. Thank you.
on 13 December 2014
Exactly as advertised arrived on the expected delivery date