on 14 April 2017
love them ... love them ... really nice earrings .... my favourite pair
on 15 March 2017
They are so elegant and beautiful, and of course excellent quality, as you would expect from Fossil
on 22 May 2013
I love love love these earrings. They arrived very quickly and are exactly as they appear on screen. Very comfy and just the right amount of bling! Think I'll get the matching necklace too and spoil myself.
on 16 February 2013
I admired these earrings on a good friend of mine and asked her where she bought them. She said, "America" and my heart sank but when she said they were Fossil, I decided to track them down. They were cheaper through Amamzon so I wasted no time in ordering them. I wasn't disappointed by the appearance and the quality of the earrings. I noted that they sold them in Gold and rose gold as well as the silver effect (stainless steel). Absolutely thrilled.
on 29 September 2015
Lovely earrings. speedy delivery.