Customer reviews

on 14 June 2017
Looks great. But after 2 months, the inside of the screen keeps misting up. No response from Fossil customer services. Very disapointed.
review image
on 30 May 2015
Great watch and the face isn't too big
on 10 November 2014
Fantastic watch! Beautifully packaged with not a single dent or scratch to the case or the watch itself. Pristine and looks soooo nice on! Definitely recommend
on 15 April 2017
Great worth every penny
on 5 October 2011
I bought this watch just over a month ago from manchester airport after looking at a hugo boss one first. This watch looked very similar so i decided to treat myself. It has not missed a tick and i must say the strap and the way it sits on the wrist is exceptionally comfortable. I would recommend this watch but i want to be one of a few to have this very stylish piece.
on 25 October 2011
This is the second fossil watch I have bought from amazon and once again I am really impressed with the speed of delivery (1 day with standard free delivery option) and quality of the item. The strap is really soft and comfortable on the wrist but still looks expensive while the face is eye catching without being "in your face" blingy. The simple style of this watch and fine detail means it could be worn as a casual day to day item or for smart occasions.

I am sure you could find similar looking, cheaper versions of this watch but having been down that route before I have found you definitely get what you pay for.

Adam
22 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 April 2013
I bought this as a gift for my husband, it is different to what he would usually go for but he loves it! It comes in a lovely tin box, it does everything he wants it to do and most importantly it is comfortable. It looks great and is good quality. Very pleased :-)
on 14 September 2013
The watch is excellent just as described, the fossil tin however arrived dinted in a few places which was annoying when it was a gift and i had spent £7.99 on postage to ensure next day delivery.
on 16 February 2012
This is a really great watch for the price. It's not too heavy and is really solid. I highly recommend it.
on 20 November 2013
This watch is amazing, I've caught myself staring at it during the day because it is a wonderful piece of equipment. I've read some reviews saying that it was difficult to read because it didn't have a backlight and that its pointers were too dark but I didn't find it hard even on low light conditions.
Before buying it I was looking for a watch with a metal strip, didn't like the rubber ones I had before from other brands, but I was really impressed with this rubber strip, really comfy and it fits your arm nicely and doesn't feel or look like cheap material.
It is not a small watch, but also not one of the biggest I've seen, is just about right. I strongly recommend this :)

Pros:
- Astonishingly beautiful and discrete
- Comfortable

Cons:
- Its box was heavily scratched ):
review image review image