Fossil Women's Watch CH3071
|Price:||£84.14 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£40.86 (33%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- FOSSIL Women's watch - Round stainless steel case (diam. 34 mm) in polished and brushed finishing - 2 pushers and 1 crown in rose gold-tone - 3 ATM water pressure resistance construction - Rose gold-tone bezel
- Grey genuine leather strap with light brown stitching - Buckle
- White dial with rose gold-tone and white arabic numbers - Chronograph movement with date - Rose gold-tone hands - Mineral glass
- Packed in Fossil collector illustrated tin box (various design)
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Case Diameter||34 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||9 millimetres|
|Band Material||Cow Leather, Smooth Finishing, Nubuck Lining|
|Band Length||Women's Standard|
|Band Width||16 millimetres|
|Bezel Material||Stainless Steel|
|Bezel Function||Fixed Bezel|
|Special Features||Stop Watch|
|Water Pressure Resistance||3 bar|
|Warranty Description||2 Years|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Since 1984, Fossil has been a creative collaborative inspired by all things curious. Its passion is what drives its curiosity - from its beginnings as a small watch business to a strong international lifestyle accessory brand.
Watch, packaging and warranty booklet
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
Update: had it for over 6 months and have experienced no problems, still works really well!
One of the clock handles came lose and is flying around the inside of the clock.
It seems like a poor design for a 66GBP watch.
Id stay away - now i have to spend extra money to get it repaired.