- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Fosmon [2-Pack] NP-FM500H High Capacity (2200 mAh) 7.2V Replacement Li-ion Battery Pack for Sony Alpha DSLR A57, A58, A65, A65V, A77, A77V, A99, A100, A200, A300, A350, A450, A500, A550, A560, A580, A700, A850, A900, CLM-V55 Cameras - Fosmon Retail Packaging
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brand new NP-FM500H Li-ion replacement batteries for Sony Alpha DSLR A57, A58, A65, A65V, A77, A77V, A99, A100, A200, A300, A350, A450, A500, A550, A560, A580, A700, A850, A900, CLM-V55 Cameras
- Works as extra and best replacement for your original battery
- This is a high capacity battery with premium battery cell
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion with no memory-effect
- Battery Capacity: 2200 mah, Vol: 7.2V. Quantity: 2
Customers also shopped for
Colour Name: 2-Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Fosmon NP-FM500H / M500H High Capacity Replacement Battery For Compatible Sony Digital Cameras
• Never run out of battery power when you're about to capture the perfect moment
• Extended capacity 7.2 V / 2200 mAh Rechargeable battery with premium cell technology • Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life
• Fosmon Retail Packaging
Compatible with: Sony Cameras
Alpha Model: DSLR-A100, DSLR-A100K, DSLR-A100KB, DSLR-A100W, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A200H, DSLR-A200K, DSLR-A200W, DSLR-A300, DSLR-A300C, DSLR-A300H, DSLR-A300K, DSLR-A300W, DSLR-A300X, DSLR-A350, DSLR-A350BDL, DSLR-A350H, DSLR-A350K, DSLR-A350M, DSLR-A350W, DSLR-A350X, DSLR-A450, DSLR-A450L, DSLR-A450Y, DSLR-A500, DSLR-A500H, DSLR-A500L, DSLR-A500Y, DSLR-A550, DSLR-A550H, DSLR-A550Y, DSLR-A550Z, DSLR-A560, DSLR-A560L, DSLR-A560Y, DSLR-A580, DSLR-A580L, DSLR-A580Y, DSLR-A700, DSLR-A700H, DSLR-A700K, DSLR-A700M, DSLR-A700P, DSLR-A700Z, DSLR-A850, DSLR-A850Q, DSLR-A900
SLT Model: SLT-A57, SLT-A57K, SLT-A57M, SLT-A57Y, SLT-A58K, SLT-A58M, SLT-A58Y, SLT-A65, SLT-A65V, SLT-A65VK, SLT-A65VL, SLT-A65VM, SLT-A65VX, SLT-A65V,SLT-A77, SLT-A77V, SLT-A77VK, SLT-A77VL, SLT-A77VM, SLT-A77VQ
Top customer reviews
run time and still going, The second camera is a again a Sony Alpha a A58 and again I am seeing the same sort of performance with around 20 to 25% extra run time and still have 25% charge left both cameras have taken over 300 + photos each and the A58, has also taken a half hour of video, I hope that this will increase as charging cycle reaches its maximum capacity.
both of the camera's are set to the maximum settings for quality and pixel settings, with at least 1/3rd of the photos taken with the built in flash, set to auto and red-eye reduction in use.
Both batteries hold there charge very well with no signs of self-discharge, so if you are looking for a pair of batteries at a great price look no further but as with all 3rd party batteries only time will tell if there a wise investment but seeing as this is my 2nd set of 3rd party batteries and the other set is still fine after 18 months use there should not be any problems
Most recent customer reviews