Foscam 3 Metre (10 Feet) Power Extension Cable - Black (Indoor Cameras and FI8904W, FI8905W, FI8905E, FI8906W)
|Price:||£8.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Suitable for all 5V Foscam IP Cameras
- The external diameter of this lead is 3.5mm, internal dameter 1.35mm
- Official Foscam Extension Cable
- For Use With: FI9816P, FI9821P/W, FI9826P/W, FI9831P/W, R2, R4, FI9821EP
- For Use With: FI8904W, FI8905W, FI8906W, FI8907W, FI8909W, FI8910W/E, FI8916W, FI8918W, FI9820W
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Indoor Cameras: Foscam FI8907W Foscam FI8909W Foscam FI8910W Foscam FI8910E Foscam FI8916W Foscam FI8918W Foscam FI8918E Foscam FI9818W Foscam FI9820W Foscam FI9821W Foscam FI9821P Foscam FI9821EP Foscam FI9826W Foscam FI9826P Foscam FI9831W Foscam FI9831P Foscam R2
3 Metre Genuine Foscam Extension Cable for Foscam 5V IP Cameras. Extend power from your camera's regular DC power supply up to 4.5 metres (15 feet) in total. This power supply extension works for all Foscam cameras running on 5V. Suitable for the following cameras: Outdoor Cameras: Foscam FI8903W Foscam FI8904W Foscam FI8905W Foscam FI8905E Foscam FI8906W
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
A lower price would have gained more stars, as it does exactly what is expected and the connection between the original PSU and the camera is snug and secure.
They now have cameras that have 12v/2amp power supplies with different plugs to this.
If you have a 12v plug with your camera, do not buy this wire. You can't get one off Foscam.co.uk either so you have to get one off ebay.
Very odd and frustrating.
I had a quick look around and found this.
it's a simple extension cable but works absolutely fine.
It sounds like these can be daisy chained together to get those much longer runs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked perfectly for me. I had previously bought the wrong cable, so be warned to make sure you are buying the correct size for your connection, but this one was right for me.Published 4 months ago by Robin Defoe