Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Foscam FN3104W Wireless CCTV System with 1TB Hard Drive - 4 Channel Network Video Recorder (NVR), 4x Outdoor IP Security Cameras 720P, Weatherproof, Night Vision, Motion Detection, Smartphone Viewing
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROTECT YOUR HOME & BUSINESS - Enjoy all the advantages of a wireless security camera system such as flexible mounting positions, easier wiring works and less damage to your decoration. The cameras only need a power connection (no ethernet cabling)
- PLUG & PLAY - Auto-pair feature makes it simple and easy to set up. Once everything is powered on, the 4 cameras automatically connect to the NVR wirelessly. The supplied ethernet cable can be used to connect the nvr to your router for remote viewing
- VIEW HD VIDEO ANYTIME - Playback or view live video from anywhere, anytime in sharp 720P High Definition. Connect to your security system from the palm of your hand with the free Foscam App or via your PC for true peace of mind
- WATERPROOF & NIGHT VISION - An IP66 rated housing is specifically designed to ensure protection against even the worst weather, while 30 IR-LEDs provide 20 metres (66ft) of high-quality night vision
- VIDEO STORAGE & PLAYBACK - Pre-installed 1TB hard drive records footage 24/7, providing around 14 days of surveillance coverage. Easily playback video from the NVR locally on a monitor, via the Foscam App or connecting through a PC
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Enjoy all the advantages of a wireless security system, such as flexible mounting positions, easier wiring works and less damage to your decoration.
The Foscam FN3104W allows you to view, record and playback 4 high definition cameras; locally from a TV/monitor and remotely from your devices. Includes a pre-installed 1TB surveillance hard drive for recording up to 14 days of continuous video, or even longer on scheduled and motion recording modes.
Easy Setup - Setup your security system in three easy steps through the FREE Foscam NVR App (iOS or Android) or connect the unit to any monitor via HDMI/VGA for a quick local set-up
Wireless - Connect easily to your wireless network, supporting IEEE802.11b/g/n with WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption
720P HD Video - Securely broadcast with H.264 compression to optimise bandwidth usage on your network
View Anywhere – Connect to your security system at any time, from anywhere with the Foscam App or via your PC
4 Channel – Synchronous playback and live viewing from all 4 cameras, via your mobile app, desktop or monitor
Intelligent Motion Alerts - Push notifications on motion detection to your email/FTP server
Waterproof - An IP66 Rating means the cameras are completely waterproof and dustproof, suitable for the toughest of outdoor conditions
Night Vision – 30 IR-LEDs provides 20 metres (66ft) of night vision, even in the darkest of locations
Storage – Pre-installed 1TB surveillance hard drive for ultra-reliable 24/7 recording
USB Data Transfer – Backup or transfer your video to an external storage device, through the USB port
1x 4 Channel NVR (FN3104W) (Installed 1TB Hard Drive) | 4x 720P Bullet IP Camera (FI9800W) | 1x 1.5M Ethernet Cable | 1x UK Power Adapter for NVR | 1x USB Mouse | 4x Screw Pack | 1x Quick Installation Guide | 1x CD
From the manufacturer
Easy Plug and Play Setup
Our simple auto-pair feature makes it easy to set up your security system. The FN3104W is compatible with any monitor/tv with an HDMI or VGA connection. You just need to power on both the NVR and cameras which will then auto connect to the NVR wirelessly. Connect the NVR to your router via ethernet cable to enable remote viewing.
Plug & Play
Easy On-Screen Setup
The pre-instaled 1TB hard drive stores up to 14 days of continuous video, or even longer on scheduled and motion recording modes. The Smart Record feature also optionally eliminates redundant frames when no motion is detected, maximising storage capacity on the hard drive.
Navigate with the intelligent timeline and customise your NVR security interface with smart recording, precise scheduling and synchronous feedback.
View & Playback on Multiple-Devices
View, playback and control your security system locally by connecting the NVR to a monitor via HDMI/VGA cable.
To view remotely on your devices, simply instal the Foscam NVR app for phones and tablets (iOS & Android). Log in via your PC/laptop (IE or Safari browser) or use with the Foscam VMS desktop software.
Four Channel Playback
The Foscam FN3104W-B4 allows you to simultaneously manage and record footage using up to four 720P (1.0 MP) cameras at 30fps real-time to deliver video quality and performance that is exceptional in the DIY security industry.
This model also includes support for SATA hard drives up to 4TB for maximum recording storage and even allows backup of important events to a USB for safe keeping.
Be there, even when you’re not
Be there, Even When you’re not
Natively Save and Access your Footage
Easy to Configure, Access and Control
Customers also shopped for
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The 4 cameras are already paired from the factory and just connect to the NVR as each one has power applied, once you perform the initial NVR config each camera just appears as you power them up.
The addition of a built in Wi-Fi AP to the NVR is a nice feature and give solid coverage but as with any Wi-Fi network you are still governed by the laws of physics - the signal will struggle to penetrate thick walls and multiple obstructions so think carefully about its placement.
+ works out of the box - no need to configure each camera and connect to home router as they are already paired to the NVR (takes a minute or two to register and appear)
+ Everything you need is in the box
+ 1tb HDD will easily to 14+ days or recording (or more) depending on settings
+ cameras are discrete and well made (supplied with brackets, screws and key for adjustment)
+ HDMI our to TV plus mouse make for easy initial config and connectivity
+ Mobile app works well
+ ability to access triggered alarms and recorded footage from TV, PC or mobile is simple and easy
+ cameras can support Ethernet as well as Wi-Fi
- Power cords are quite short (~2m) so you may need extensions
- Some of the settings are not optimal and will require tweaking (stream quality etc)
- High gain antenna would have been nice (provided ones are adequate)
- Foscam NVR Mobile app does not support push notification alerts like the Foscam Camera app so you have to rely on emails for alerts
- Limited to IE11/Safari on PC/Mac with plugin (not a big deal but annoying)
- Mobile application is a little limited at this time
- connectors on camera piggy cable are quite bulky and not weatherproof so you will need a junction box to hide them away and protect from the elements
It's a shame: it looks like a good hardware kit, the pictures are fine, and the direct HDMI interface isn't terrible (though it's nothing fancy). From my perspective, though, it's not fit for purpose.
Wifi distances no problems even with numerous wall interference.
Upon contacting foscam who have been very helpful in getting the problem resovled it is all now working fine. Fault was the power supply which they have replaced.