Forza Horizon 2 (Xbox One)
|Price:||£26.88 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Explore a massive, living open World.
- Instantly connect with friends.
- Drive more than 200 of the world's greatest cars.
- Jump between solo and online play instantly. No lobbies, no waiting.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox One
- PEGI Rating: Unknown
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Xbox One | Edition: Standard
Race through a wide-open world featuring dramatic weather and day to night cycles. Instantly connect with friends in the ultimate celebration of speed, style, and actionpacked driving. Explore beautiful and exotic locations in more than 200 of the world’s greatest cars, all created with precise detail in 1080p.
Explore a Massive, Living Open World.
- The next evolution of the best-in-class Forza graphics engine delivers full day and night cycle with spectacular weather, lighting, and visual effects.
- An epic road trip career mode adapts to your car choices with hundreds of events across a beautiful and diverse European landscape.
- However you like to play, there is an endless variety of free-roam driving fun. Whether you’re racing, hunting hidden treasures like exotic barn find cars, or showing off your customised rides at car meet locations spread across the world, the choice is yours.
- Smash through fences onto back country dirt trails, plow through fields of crops and dense forests, and discover new shortcuts on your thrilling, high-speed adventures.
- Make your name at the Horizon Festival. Whether you’re racing in traffic, catching huge air, or racking up skill points and combos with awesome stunts, your legacy begins here.
- Race against aircraft and trains in thrilling Showcase events.
Instantly Connect with Friends – Only on Xbox One.
- Jump between solo and online play instantly. No lobbies, no waiting.
- Join friends online and free roam together, compete in races and team modes, or take part in fun co-op Bucket List challenges.
- Join or create your own Car Club of up to 1000 members to expand your network of friends and rule the leaderboards.
- In solo play, Drivatar technology fills your world with your friends even when they aren’t online.
Your Ultimate Car Fantasy
- Drive more than 200 of the world’s greatest cars.
- A diverse collection of amazing vehicles ranging from extreme off-roaders to modern supercars, classic muscle, and much more.
- Every car and truck is recreated in obsessive detail, with full cockpit views, including functional windshield wipers, working headlights, and authentic interiors.
The Horizon Festival invites you to join its celebration of cars, music, freedom, and fun on the world’s greatest roads. Get ready for the road trip of your life!
* Features and requirements subject to change. Xbox Live Gold membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer; multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Xbox One not supported.
Top Customer Reviews
There are over 200 cars in the game from lots of different manufacturers. Every car is fully customisable and upgradable, as in Forza Motorsport 5, which is something that's new for the Horizon series. Also, much like Forza 5, you can customise the skill level and assists, so the driving can be made to feel very sim-like with tough AI to challenge, quite easy with more arcadey driving, or anywhere in between. You can customise it to suit you.
The game is open world and it's set in Europe. The world map is huge and packed full of things to do. You start off by taking a road trip to a city where you can then take part in a number of races and challenges. When you complete those, you then take a road trip to the next city and so on, but the challenges are varied and there's tons of them. They are car dependent, or, more accurately, car class dependent, so when you arrive in a location, the challenges you can do will be based on the class of car that you're in, but if you don't like them, you can switch cars and choose a different set of challenges. There are also the racing equivalent of side missions, so you're not forced to progress in a linear fashion. If you want to just drive around, that's fine. You'll discover things around the map, such as bonus challenges, XP and fast travel boards that you can smash for bonuses, hidden barn find cars and more. If you wanted to complete this game up to 100% I would say that it would take you 25 hours at the very least. EDIT - After playing this a lot more since I wrote this review, there is no way you'd ever complete this game to 100% in only 25 hours.Read more ›
Well over 200 hours to complete the game.
don't expect an amazing story. It's very much a case of win the races, move on win more races move on again.
The racing is excellent and car choice is massively varied.
If you can see somewhere you can drive there, you're not limited to driving on the roads. Sometimes driving across a field is a lot quicker than driving round that highway.
The races are spread out across western Europe and the whole game is themed around a Music/racing festival.
If you like racing games this should be a serious consideration.
Horizon 2 is a beautiful looking game and plays incredibly well, best of all unlike forza 5 this game is fun with a great mix of different races. I love the races that are off road or encompass on and off road sections, that in combination with a stunning soundtrack and the general surroundings as you take off down the motorway and take in how sensational the backdrop looks really puts a smile on your face. The changeable weather is great especially when it occurs halfway through a race and I love how you can drive from race to race rather than pre-selecting it which makes the whole game more realistic and seem bigger, almost like test drive unlimited.
There's tonnes of different cars and they all drive differently although don't get me wrong there are a few issues, there's still some anti aliasing (white pixels around the outline of the cars) which is a graphical issue that was in forza 5 although its nowhere near as bad but its a shame that the developers haven't addressed it. Having said that car interiors are spot on and look beautiful, I myself now drive using the interior view. The AI drivers are based on real world players in the game which does make them more realistic although they still lack common sense especially when slowing in the corners. Realism including car damage and weather only add to the experience especially when your driving along and the wipers are going crazy trying to shift the rain as fast as possible.
Verdict: overall this is great fun with lots of different races and there's are lots of different cars on offer.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game, but not quite as much fun as the original game for me.Published 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
Best racing game I've ever played. Graphics are incredible, gameplay is entertaining, fun to play co-op with friends. Can't wait for Horizon 3Published 19 days ago by Callum Goddard
One of the best racers on any console. With the racing going off road, as well as on road. Really makes for a different driving experience.Published 19 days ago by David Owens
12 yr old son loves it, especially customising the design of the cars. Great game and excellent graphics.Published 1 month ago by Johanna