- Mass Market Paperback: 567 pages
- Publisher: Avon Books; Reissue edition (30 May 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0061020443
- ISBN-13: 978-0061020445
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.9 x 17.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 138,243 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fortress of Dragons (Fortress Series) Mass Market Paperback – 30 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"An eerie tale of magic used and misused . . . Cherryh keeps the story sharp and tense".
"An eerie tale of magic used and misused...Cherryh keeps the story sharp and tense.""-- Locus""Stunning high fantasy."-- "Denver Post"
Long after the Shaping Tristen turns back an evil sorcerer and places his friend Cefwyn on the throne, Cefwyn is once again threatened by the forces of evil, a situation that brings Tristen unexpected challenges.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Like the previous book in this series, this book contains a prologue to remind the reader of the story so far, and lexicon describing all of the people and places in the story. The story is exciting, keeping you on the edge of your seat until the final conclusion. The ending was somewhat abrupt, but the lose ends means that there may yet be more stories to follow!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?