on 4 November 2014
We love these Amaretti Biscuits.
When friends pop in, they are perfect to serve with coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
The bags come with a tie which keeps them as fresh as the day you open them. (Not suitable for small children or those with nut allergies).
They are also very versatile.
Try using them for a quick a dessert: Three scoops of Ice Cream (I use Cornish), drizzled with melted chocolate, crumble three amaretti's on top. Adults and children will love them. Enjoy !
on 28 January 2016
I initially bought these to make Nigella's rocky road and a festive cherry cheesecake. I bought them as they were the cheapest and the largest amount thinking they would be ok tasting, but boy was I wrong.

They are absolutely delicious, and of the same quality you would find in a good delicatessen.

I can't recommend these enough. If you need amaretti biscuits, definitely buy these. Happy munching!
on 10 February 2014
Great value and delicious. The bags are a great size more than enough to feed a hungry or like my lot a greedy crowd. I definitely Will buy again. I put a bag in with the Christmas gifts as they went to their respective houses. Big thumbs up from all.
on 27 April 2014
Very tasty delicious tasting biscuits. The packets are large making excellent presents and the 3 pack deal makes them very good value. A delicious accompaniment to coffee or as part of a dessert.
on 4 December 2015
Lots of the biscuits were broken, did not realise how over inflated the price was until I saw in a local store half the price of what I had paid for them.
on 1 June 2015
we love these biscuits, have brought many times, will keep buying them. great flavour and crunch, lovely with coffee
on 16 May 2015
Recommend to anyone,large amount very versatile and very tasty just with coffee.
on 29 November 2014
Not really the best 'biscotti' you could buy. I think it's a lot for the money but I reckon most of it will be wasted unless you're having a coffee morning blowout! In hindsight, I would have preferred better quality biscuits over quantity.

They taste almondy but they aren't soft or chewy....just crunchy....and if you eat 2 or more....a little too sweet and sickly.

Personally (trying to avoid getting too biological), I think it was a little too much my my tummy.
on 14 December 2013
These biscuits are described with crunchy outside and soft inside; however, they are all crunchy and too sweet. Personally, I don't like them much and prefer Lotus Caramelised biscuits by far.
on 9 January 2015
My local shop used to sell these but since they stopped I thought I would not be able to get these again, so was thrilled when I got them on here. Absolutely delicious.

See one answered question