Formula 1 2013: Complete Edition (Xbox 360)
- F1 2013: COMPLETE EDITION - F1 2013 expanded with all available additional classic content for F1 2013 for the definitive FORMULA ONE videogame experience
- ALL THE CARS, ALL THE STARS - Features all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
- CLASSIC CONTENT - Features classic content with cars, drivers and circuits from the 1980s and 1990s
- NEW F1 CLASSICS MODE - Race on grids featuring cars from different years in single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer
- MULTIPLAYER - Prove yourself in split-screen or online in co-op championships and against 16 players plus 6 AI to simulate full 22 car grids
- RACENET - Track your stats and get new objectives and challenges every week with RaceNet, Codemasters' free online community hub, AND receive the iconic 1976 Ferrari 312 T2 as driven by Niki Lauda, which featured in the motion picture Rush, when you sign up!
- GRAND PRIX MODE RETURNS - Step into the shoes of your favourite driver and compete in a single race or full season in the pursuit of racing glory
- MID-SESSION SAVES - New mid-session saves let you complete a long race weekend at your own pace rather than commit to completing the full session in one go
- GLORIOUS FORMULA ONE - F1 2013 will immerse you in the world's most visually striking sport with new graphical improvements and more realistic AI driver behaviour
- *By purchasing F1 2013: COMPLETE EDITION you will own all available game content for the game. Please do not purchase any additional content packs, as you will already own this content
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Make history in FORMULA ONE! F1 2013: COMPLETE EDITION features the full F1 2013 game plus all available classic content. Race legendary drivers in famous cars on iconic circuits from the 1980s and 1990s in an expansive new game mode, F1 Classics, plus experience all the cars, stars and circuits from the 2013 FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. Classic content can be played in a range of modes including split-screen and online multiplayer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You have to do 25% races (14 or 15 laps) which is annoying. I think the game is for the die-hard F1 fan that knows great car set-ups and strategies when it comes to fuel and tyres etc. I think it was really made for the expert, whereas F1 2014 is more tailored to all.
The Classic mode is amazing, really good and enjoyable to play, very realistic. I am not sure if it had to be downloaded, It didn't for my xbox I don't think.
It is a good game, if you can get past the frustrating nature of the races, young driver test and overall difficulty of the game
As for the game itself, its OK though lousy with the standard controller, so unless you have or intend to buy a steering wheel as well don't bother. If you want to test the game the engine is virtually the same as the 2012 version, so try the demo of that, the steering on this version is the same on that, i.e. very jumpy so you steer in blocks, where the game requires precise steering.
Another annoying feature of the game is its limited AI, when you qualify you will be in 18Th, or 12th etc not truly related to your performance, also it is very keen to penalise you, even when its another car hit you!
Unfortunately quite disappointing as a game.
At the time, I contacted CodeMasters, and was told, that the extra content would never be released separately or be made available on disc-format.
Sadly, they appear to have kept to that decision! Despite the game case telling you that this is a "Complete Edition" of the game, and implying that everything is on the discs, that's completely untrue. In fact, all of the extra content that people actually want, is still Download Only! So unless you have an internet connection, this is no different or better than the previous releases of F1: 2013!
It's extremely deceitful in my opinion to be touting this game as "Complete", when that's as far from the truth as you can get! It'd be the same as buying a game of Monopoly, and someone then telling you that the Monopoly money and silver game pieces, all have to be bought elsewhere, at your own time and expense! Thanks a bunch, CodeMasters! What a great way to fleece your customers!
As such, there's absolutely no purpose or reason for buying this release, over either of the previous two releases of this game (the original Limited Edition version, or the original Standard Edition), because you won't be getting what most of us actually want - the ability to race and play with drivers and cars from the 1980's and 90's!
Avoid this release, and stop giving your money to company's who wish to run their business in such a treacherous fashion! Shame on you, CodeMasters!
Personally I don't care for the modern era F1 in sim racing ,buttons to reduce downforce and
to use Kers is an interference in the pure racing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very pleased with product and the way it was packaged when it arrived. Arrived promptly too.Published 16 months ago by Sasha
Bought this for my husband for his birthday he thinks its great I dont. He has it on so loud :-(Published 21 months ago by knuckley
Not a bad Game, the graphics looks different, however the game options haven't change much from F1 2010 & 2011, but still payablePublished 21 months ago by MCAD65