- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Formatt Hitech 100mm Graduated Neutral Density Kit
|Price:||£107.35 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£29.15 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Contains a selection of filters at a greatly reduced price.
- 100mm is a popular size for DSLR cinematographers and photographers using high quality lenses.
- Fits the Formatt-Hitech 100mm holder system, so a single filter is usable on multiple lenses.
- Made from the highest quality optical resin available, with an index of refraction nearly identical to the finest optical glass.
- Made in the UK using the world's most advanced, computer-controlled filter manufacturing technologies.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
Lowepro 100 S&F Filter Pouch - Black
Formatt Hitech 100x150mm Graduated Neutral Density Camera 3 Filter ND Graduate Hard Edge Kit
Formatt Hitech 100mm Graduated Neutral Density Camera 3 Filter ND Graduate Soft Edge Kit
Formatt Hitech Combined Neutral Density Standard and Graduated Master Kit
LEE Filters 100mm System Foundation Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||TEAMWORK DIGITAL LTD|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Grad Kit 6 contains the most commonly used densities of the Soft Edge Neutral Density filter - 0.3 (1Stop), 0.6 (2 Stops) and 0.9 (3 Stops). Save over 27% compared with purchasing the filters separately. Neutral density (or ND) filters produce a grey neutral tone and are used in photography to reduce light, enabling more control over exposure and depth of field without affecting color contrast. NDs are also available in graduated filters, both in hard and soft edge. These filters are clear in the bottom half of the filter with a gradual transition to the ND effect in the top half. They are primarily used for light reduction in skylines of landscape shots. Graduated NDs are available in Soft Edge or Hard Edge varieties. Soft edge grads have a smooth transition from clear to ND. Hard edge grads have a more defined hard lined transition and are usually used for longer focal lengths. ND Grads are made in different densities according to the level of light reduction from 1/3 to as much as 4 Stops of light. This 100mm filter kit is usable with Hitech 100mm holder systems or any 100mm holder. The filters in this kit are 100mm Wide but 125mm long to enable easy movement up and down in the holder. The kit is also available in 85mm, 150mm and 165mm sizes. Hitech filters are made from the highest quality 1.5mm optical resin.
1 x 100x125mm ND 0.3 SE Graduated filter
1 x 100x125mm ND 0.6 SE Graduated filter
1 x 100x125mm ND 0.9 SE Graduated filter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One downside is that they came in soft plastic pouches that are an absolute nightmare to remove the filters from without covering them in finger prints, so my advice is definitely to buy a separate filter pouch if you don't already have one. The LEE filter pouch is nice but won't hold a filter holder, as is the Lowepro S&F 100 which will take a holder.
All in all, thoroughly recommend. Save some money over buying the LEE filters which are a little over-hyped.
Most recent customer reviews